为您找到与一段英文对话关于生活相关的共200个结果:
下面读文网小编为大家带来日常生活情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: OK. Jamie, We're going to talk about movies.
杰米,我们来谈谈电影。
Jamie: OK, Great!
好的!
Todd: What is your favorite movie?
你最喜欢的电影是什么?
Jamie: My favorite movie is kind of a heavy movie. It's a called Sophie's Choice with Merryl Streep and Kevin Cline.
我最喜欢的是沉重题材的电影。它叫做《苏菲的决择》,由Merryl Streep和Kevin Cline主演。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Jamie: It's a, it's a movie, it's set in World War II. Meryll Streep plays a Polish woman who has come to America and she's met a man, Kevin Kline, who has a series of problems of his own, mostlypsychological, which she is not 100 percent aware of and she does a bunch of scenes where she thinks of the past and the very difficult decision she had while, during the war, living in Poland, she had to decide between two children, which one would be murdered by the Nazis, and which one wouldn't, and it's an ethical delimma she faced at that time, and she made and immediate decision on, and affected her the rest of her life.
这部电影以二战为背景。女主角是由Meryll Streep扮演一名来到美国的波兰人,在美国她遇到了Kevin Kline扮演的男主角,男主角实际有许多问题,大部分是心理问题,但女主角不完全确定。女主角不断回想起过去经历的一幕幕,包括她的艰难抉择,在战争期间的波兰,她曾经在两个孩子中选择一个被纳粹杀死,一个活下来,当时她陷入了伦理上的两难境地,她马上做出了抉择,但这个抉择影响了她的一生。
好的。
Todd: OK.
这是部很棒的电影,不仅是剧情,当然剧情很精彩,演员的表演也十分棒,女主角在剧中说波兰语,德语,带波兰口音的英语,真的很令人惊讶。一名作家,也就是在电影中的叙述人也是如此,他的角色很棒。Kevin Kline扮演的是一名精神病患者,一名穿着整洁但精神错乱的角色。总之,角色,剧情主线,整个电影都很棒。
Jamie: It's a fantastic movie, not the story in itself, of course the story was brilliant, but the acting, the fact that she speaks Polish, she speaks German, She speaks English with a Polish accent, which is amazing, a writer who is actually a narrator in the movie as well, his character is great. Kevin Kline is a basically a psycho character. He is a little bit deranged in itself is pretty neat. So, all in all, the characters, the plot line, the movie, it's fanatasic.
好的,《苏菲的决择》。
Todd: OK. Great. Sophie's Choice.
《苏菲的决择》。
Jamie: Sophie's Choice. I think it actually won an academy award in 1985 or 84.
好的,很棒。谢谢。
Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot.
我的荣幸。
Jamie: My pleasure.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: OK. Hello! Can I have your name please?
你好!请问你叫什么?
Cat: Cat.
卡特。
Todd: Cat! Uh, is that short for something?
卡特!这是简称还是……?
Cat: Short for Kathryn.
凯瑟琳的简称。
Todd: Kathryn. OK, Kathryn. What's your full name?
凯瑟琳。好的,凯瑟琳,你的全名是?
Cat: Kathryn Lovelock.
凯瑟琳·洛夫洛克。
Todd: Oh, nice name. Nice!
哦,好名字。很棒!
Cat: Glad you think so.
很高兴你这么想。
Todd: And where are you from?
你来自哪里?
Cat: Ah, from England.
我来自英国。
Todd: OK. Where in England?
英国的哪里?
Cat: Ah, in the Southeast. A small town just by the seaside.
伦敦的东南部,海边的一座小镇。
Todd: Nice. So you live by the beach?
很棒。那么,你住在海滩附近?
Cat: Yes, about ten minutes from the beach.
是的,大约走十分钟就到海滩了。
Todd: Wow, do you surf?
你冲浪吗?
Cat: It's not the kind of place you can surf. The waves are too small and the sea is too cold
那不是能够冲浪的地方。浪太小了,海水也太冷了。
Todd: OK. What kind of place is your town?
你家所在的小镇是什么样的地方?
Cat: What kind of place?
什么样的地方……
Todd: Yeah!
是的!
Cat: It's..it's..well very very small. It's normally really busy in the summer. There's not very much to do there, but when the sun is shining you can go to the beach. It's really good.
那是个小地方。但夏天却很热闹。在哪儿没什么可做的,但阳光明媚的时候,可以去沙滩走走。那真的很棒。
Todd: Yeah, sounds like a great place. How far is it from London?
听上去是个不错的地方。那里距离伦敦有多远?
Cat: Ah, about 70 miles, so that's about two hours by train.
大约70英里。坐火车要2个小时。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Cat: From Central London.
到伦敦市中心。
Todd: So when you go to London you go by train?
那么你坐火车去伦敦?
Cat: Normally yes because you can't drive, there's nowhere to park.
通常是的,因为不能开车去,没有地方停车。
Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.
好的。很棒。谢谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
哈佛大学,简称哈佛。坐落于美国马萨诸塞州剑桥市,是一所享誉世界的私立研究型大学,是著名的常春藤盟校成员,被公认为是当今世界最顶尖的高等教育机构之一。下面读文网小编为大家带来关于哈佛校园生活情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Han Meimei visits Li Lei and is asking Li Lei about his first week at Harvard.
H: You’ve told me about your life in the first week, now tell me something about your study. Do you have class in the first week?
H:你绐我讲了第一周的生活情况,现在给我说说学习吧。你们第一周有课吗?
L: The first week is the Shopping Week. It’s one of best things at Harvard in my opinion.
L:第一周是“shopping week",我认为这是哈佛最好的事情之一。
H: Shopping Week? I’m curious about it. How do you buy classes?
H: "shopping week" ?我很好奋,你们怎么买课?
L: We don’t buy. All the classes are for free. In the first week, you can go to any class as you want. You can go to as many classes as you want, and see whether you want to take that class.
L:不是买,所有的课都是免费的。在第一周,你可以去上任何你想去的课,去上多 少课都可以,看看你是不是想选那门课。
H: That’s wonderful. But why do you call it “shopping week” since you are not actually “buying” classes?
H:那很好呀。但既然也不是真的"买”课,为什么还叫"购课周”呢?
L: Because the way we choose classes is like the way we choose goods.
L:因为我们选课的方式和选择商品的方式很像。
H: Sounds interesting. But is it feasible? I mean you may not have enough time to go to every class. So you may miss some classes that you’re really interested in.
H:听起来很有趣。但可行吗?我的意思是 你们可能没有足够的时间去听每个课,所以有可能错过一些你真正感兴趣的课。
L: We don’t have to sit through the whole class. If I feel that the class doesn’t interest me and is boring, it’ll be a waste of time to continue to sit there.
L:我们不必听完整节课。如果我感觉这个课没意思,很无聊,坐在那儿就是浪费时间。
H: So, you can just leave?
H:所以说,你可以就那样走开?
L: Yes. We call it “shopping week” because during this period, the whole university is like a market. Students come and go. It’s bustling with noise and excitement.
L:是的,我们之所以叫它"购课周”就是因为在这段时间内,整个学校就像一个市 场。学生来去匆匆,很热闹。
H: What if the professors feel unhappy or angry?
H:如果教授感到不高兴或是生气呢?
L: They’ve experienced a lot of things like this, they won’t mind. No professor can ask students to stay quietly in the first week.
L:他们已经经历过很多类似的事情了,不会介意的。在第一固里,没有哪个教授可 以要求学生安静地呆着。
H: Is there really no constraint condition?
H:真的没有限制条件吗?
L: Almost no. The only mandatory class for freshmen is an expository writing class. There are other requirements for graduation, but there are four long years during which I can get those out of the way.
L:几乎没有。新生唯一必须上的课是说明文写作课。对于毕业也有其他要求,但我 有四年足够长的时间来达到这些要求。
H: You can arrange your own classes every semester as long as you meet the minimal requirements for education? Cool!
H:只要你满足了最低的毕业要求,你毎学期都可以安排自己的课?太酷了丨
L: In this way, we, to some extent, can design our own education. It,s a challenge but a benefit at the same time.
L:这样在某种程度上,我们就可以设计自己的敎育。这是个挑战,同时也是个好处。
H: I believe most students will love the shopping week.
H:我相信大部分学生都会喜欢购课周。
L: Yes, the first week is full of excitement. But students begin to get down to business in the second week. Studying at Harvard is not a piece of cake.
L:是的,第一周充满了激动和兴奋。但学生第二周就开始做正事了,在哈佛学习可 不是件容易的事。
H; That’s for sure, or it will not be Harvard.
H:那肯定了,要不然就不是哈佛了。
L: I could hardly imagine the scene that many student stay up all night in the library.
L:我以前很难想象很多学生在图书馆里整晚不睡这一情景。
H: Really? I only know that Harvard students may sleep less than students in other universities. Don't they sleep at all?
H:真的吗?我只知道哈佛的学生睡得可能比其他大学的学生少。他们都不睡吗?
L: They’re not immortal and need sleep, that’s out of question. However, they often study and sleep in the library several nights of a week, in particular during the exam weeks.
L:他们也是人,当然需要睡觉。只是,他们经常几个晚上都在图书馆里学习和 睡觉,特别是在考试周。
H: The point is, are the libraries open all night?
H:关键是,图书馆整晚都开门吗?
L: Surprised? My friends in China often complain that they can’t even find a place where they can study without being disturbed. The libraries open late in the morning and close early in the afternoon,
L:吓一跳?很多在国内的朋友经常抱怨找不到一个不被打扰、可以学习的地方。图 书馆早上很晚才开,下午很早就关门了。
H: A university must provide students with the atmosphere of study. Otherwise, students may tend to be lazier. For example, if they can't find a place to study, they will find a place to play.
H: 一个大学必须为学生提供良好的学习气氛。否则,学生可能就倾向于变懒了。比 如,假如他们找不到可以学习的地方,他们就会去找可以玩的地方。
L: Definitely! Although internal cause is the fundamental cause, external cause may play a role and even can change the result.
L:肯定了!虽说内因才是根本原因,但外因会起作用甚至改变结果。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: So Tara, I see you've just bought a new guitar.
塔拉,我看你买了一把新吉他。
Tara: Yeah, I have, yeah.
是的,我买了。
Todd: Yeah!
是啊!
Tara: It's very nice.
这把新吉他很好。
Todd: So, what's the reasoning behind buying a guitar?
你购买把吉他的原因是什么?
Tara: Well, I work at nights so I have the daytime free, and to be honest, most people they work in the day so I'm often on my own, and I just want something to keep me entertained in the daytime, and I don't really like reading books, so I want something to do with my hands, so I thought buying a guitar is a good idea.
我都是晚上工作,白天时间充裕,说实话,大部分人都是白天工作,所以我白天都是一个人,我只是想白天找点儿事儿做,我不喜欢读书,我想找点能动手的事情做,因此觉的买把吉他是个不错的主意。
Todd: Do you have any kind of music you would like to sing or learn to play?
你有没有喜欢唱的或是喜欢弹奏的音乐?
Tara: I'd like to learn, have you heard, there's some English bands, like Cold Play and Turn Break so I'd like to learn that kind of style.
我喜欢学习弹唱,你听说过酷玩和Turn Break等英国乐团吗,我喜欢学那个风格的音乐。
Todd: OK. Do you plan to take lessons or just learn on your own?
你打算去上课,还是自己学?
Tara: No, well a couple of my friends, they you know, they can, they learned guitar as well. I can't really take lessons in
Japan. I think that might be a bit too much, but my friends are going to teach me. Hopefully. Yeah!
不,我的几个朋友,你认识的,他们也学习吉他。我在日本上不了吉他课。我想我要学的有很多,但我的朋友会教我。希望如此!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: OK, Roe, why don't we talk about your first job.
罗伊,我们问什么不谈谈你的第一份职业呢。
Roe: OK
好的。
Todd: Yeah, tell us about your first job.
跟我们谈谈你的第一份工作。
Roe: You mean my official full-time first job, talking about!
你是指谈谈我的第一份正式的全职工作!
Todd: Yeah, sure. How about that?
是的,没错。你的第一份工作怎么样?
Roe: OK. That was right after graduating university. I became a salesman.
好的。那时我刚从大学毕业。我成为了一名销售人员。
Todd: Oooh, salesman! Nice.
唔,销售!很棒。
Roe: Yep, salesman.
是的,一名销售。
Todd: What were you selling?
你销售的产品是什么?
Roe: I was selling nothing.
我什么都不卖。
Todd: Nothing
什么都不卖?
Roe: Nothing. Well, basically I was selling a membership. So, that's, it's not something people can see or visualize, but it's like just membership, so.
什么都不卖。实际上,我销售的是一种身份。它不是人们能够看到的实体产品,而是一种会员身份。
Todd: Was it like a membership to a country club?
就像乡村俱乐部的会员身份一样?
Roe: Yeah, actually a private resorts and golf clubs.
是的,实际上那是一家私人度假村和高尔夫俱乐部。
Todd: Nice. Was this in Japan or in the US?
真棒,那是在日本还是在美国?
Roe: In Japan.
在日本。
Todd: Wow. What was the best thing about your job?
哇。这份工作最好的地方在于?
Roe: Troubles! Cause I have to knock on people's houses.
麻烦!因为我得去挨家挨户地去敲门。
Todd: Oh, wow, it was door to door.
哇,挨家挨户啊。
Roe: Exactly without any appointments and membership costs 5 million yen. Starting, starting costs.
是的,没有任何预约的敲门访问,而且会员费要500万日元。而这只是入会费。
Todd: 5 million yen to start and you must have been in very rich neighborhoods.
500万日元的入会费,那你肯定要去很高档的社区了。
Roe: No, actually we just go to any areas. We just stop off at a station and we start from there.
不,实际上我们是什么社区都要去。随便一站下车后就开展工作了。
Todd: Really. Were you successful?
真的吗,那你的工作进展顺利吗?
Roe: It's a long story but to be honest with you, how many memberships do you think I sold in a year?
说来话长,但坦白讲,你认为我一年能够介绍多少会员入会?
Todd: Wow, I don't know. I will take a guess. In one year, maybe one, two a week, so my guess is, I don't know, a hundred.
哇,我不知道。我试着猜测一下。一年内也许有……一周有1,2名,所以我猜……我不知道,一百名?
Roe: One!
一名!
Todd: One! One!
一名!
Roe: Can you believe it!
你能相信吗!
Todd: So you must, so you remember the lucky person? Probably still remember that person.
那你肯定对你唯一的客户印象很深刻了?也许至今还记得他。
Roe: And you know what, the person who bought my membership, is who? My father.
你知道吗,是谁通过我的介绍入会?我的父亲。
Todd: Ooh, that's a tough job.
哦,这项工作真的很艰巨。
Roe: It was rough, really. It was really rough.
真的很艰苦,真的。很艰苦。
Todd: That's a lot of rejection, every day. No, no, no
每天都会被很多人拒绝,总是听到人说no,no,no。
Roe: I know, I mean if you think about it, that's natural though, I mean 5 million yen. and I can't really show the place, cause I can't take the person to the place. all I can do is show the picture and speak and that was right after the bubble economy bursted, so nobody had really, nobody had money, so.
我知道,我是说如果你仔细想想,这就是很自然的事,500万日元啊。而且我无法展示俱乐部场所,因为我不能带客户过去参观。我能做的只是展示图片并且介绍,而且那正是在产生经济泡沫之后,所以没有人真的想入会,也没有人有这个闲钱。
Todd: Wow, man so were you depressed? Were you sad?
哇,兄弟,那你沮丧吗?难过吗?
Roe: It was very interesting. It was hard to motivate myself. The people would call the police, and call me like a robber Yeah, yeah, cause I had to like open the gate and run to the door and stick my leg so that they won't shut the door.
很有趣。这份工作很难激励我的斗志。人们会报警称我是强盗,所以我只能打开院门,小跑到房门前用腿顶住门缝,以防他们关上屋门。
Todd: Seriously.
你是认真的?
Roe: Yeah, that's how you do it. Door to door sells.
是的,是你也会这么做。这就是挨家挨户的销售。
Todd: Wow, that's, that's a tough job. I don't think I could do a job, what's your job now? What do you do now?
哇,真是一项艰苦的工作。我不认为我能胜任这份工作,你现在在做什么?从事什么职业?
Roe: I am, I work for Yokohama city and I am in a place called Yokohama Convention Bureau. It's a city job.
我在横滨市横滨会议局工作。这是一份市政工作。
Todd: OK, so the Yokohama Convention Bureau. OK, so you deal with foreigners, naturally cause it's in English.
好的,横滨会议局。那么你主要和外国人打交道,自然是说英语了。
Roe: And travellers and visitors and what have you.
还有旅客和游客
Todd: Do you like your job now?
你热爱你现在的工作吗?
Roe: Interesting! Like I said I meet talk to about over 2,000 people a day, so it's kind of tiring though.
很有趣!如我所说的,我每天能和2000多人打交道,因此也是一份很辛苦的工作。
Todd: Wow, 2,000 people a day.
哇,一天接触2000多人。
Roe: About 200 people an hour. My office is at the station. Yokohama station. Right out of the gate of the JR, so people are going to stop by.
大概一小时有200人。我的办公室就在横滨站。就在日本铁路公司对面,所以经常有人顺便去看看我。
Todd: You, that's a lot of talking. You must be tired of talking.
我们谈了很多,你一定很累了吧。
Roe: I am tired.
是的,很累。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来剑桥校园生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
剑桥大学为一所坐落于英国剑桥的研究型书院联邦制大学,是世界著名研究型大学之一。 剑桥大学为英语世界中历史第二悠久的大学,前身是一个于公元1209年成立的学者协会 。这些学者本为牛津大学的一员,但后因与牛津郡民发生冲突而移居至此。这两所古老的大学在办学模式等多方面都非常相似,并经常合称为“牛剑”。除了两所大学在文化和现实上的协作已成为英国社会史的一部分外,两所大学长久以来一直存在竞争,并经常和牛津大学争夺全英最佳学府的声誉。
浏览量:1
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来牛津校园生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
牛津大学(University of Oxford),简称牛津(Oxford),是一所位于英国牛津市的世界著名公立研究型大学。实际创立日期仍不清楚,但有记录的授课历史可追溯到1096年,为英语世界中最古老的大学,也是世界上现存第二古老的高等教育机构,是世界著名研究型大学之一。牛津同时拥有全球最具规模的大学出版社,及全英最大型的大学图书馆系统。另外,牛津大学培养了众多社会名人,包括了26位英国首相、60位诺贝尔奖得主以及数十位世界各国的皇室成员和政治领袖。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来牛津校园生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
牛津大学新学院是牛津大学中历史最悠久的学院之一,拥有约620年的历史,是由温彻斯特大主教、温莎城堡的建造者威廉·威克姆(William of Wykeham)所建,最初是为了建造一所高等学府,以培养更多的教士,来补足因黑死病流行而大量缺乏的教会人员。新学院是牛津大学中规模最大、资金最充沛的学院之一,位于牛津镇中部,也时常被誉为拥有了最漂亮的建筑群,是第一个采用方庭院建筑设计的学院,成为之后牛津多所学院模仿的对象。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: OK. Matthew, we are going to talk about food.
Matthew, 我们来谈谈食物吧。
Matt: OK.
好的。
Todd: What kind of foods do you like?
你喜欢哪种食物?
Matt: Well, now I'm in Japan at the moment, I'm eating a lot of sushi.
恩, 我现在在日本,吃了好多寿司。
Todd: OK.
哦哦,好。
Matt: I've only got two weeks left here so it's kind of sushi three times a week.
我还要两个礼拜就要离开了所以我要一周去吃三次寿司。
Todd: Oh, wow! You really love the stuff.
哦,哇!你是真的很喜欢吃寿司啊。
Matt: Yeah, it's fun. It's great.
对呀,很好吃。
Todd: Where do you eat sushi?
你都在哪儿吃寿司啊?
Matt: Well, we either buy it in a supermarket, kind of buy a tray, about a thousand yen, or we'll go down to the conveyor belt restaurant just down the side the university on our way home.
恩,我们要么在超市里买些,大约一小托盘,一千日元左右;要么就去回转寿司餐厅,就在我们回家路上路过的那个大学边上。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Matt: Pick up a few plates.
从回转台上取盛放食物的盘子下来。
Todd: The conveyor belt restaurant.
这就是回转餐厅。
Matt: I don't know the Japanese word for that. We call it the conveyor belt restaurant.
我不知道用日本话怎么说,我们都叫它回转餐厅。
Todd: When you go to sushi, how much does it cost?
你去吃寿司的时候一般会花多少钱?
Matt: Well, it's 130 yen for one plate, and usually there is two of us that go and usually we spend about one and a half thousand yen (1,500), about ten plates.
恩一盘是130日元,而且通常我们是两个人去,大概花1500日元,10盘左右吧。
Todd: Ten plates!
10盘!
Matt: Yeah! We like it!
对呀!我们都很喜欢吃寿司!
浏览量:1
下载量:0
时间:
大学生活同于高中生活,有了更加丰富的生活体验。下面读文网小编为大家带来关于大学生活常见英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
W:How was school today, Dominic?
M:I hate school.
W:Why, what happened?
M:I messed up my midterm exam so badly today.
W:It's just one exam, can you retake the exam?
M:Yes, but it's so humiliating, I don't want my friends to know I failed.
W:Why didn't you do a good job?
M:I don't know, I sat down at my seat, looked at my paper and then my mind just went totally blank.
W:Do you think you study enough for the exam?
M:No.
W:What did you do last night?
M:I watched TV.
W:Did you "studyed" at all last night for your exam?
M:No, not really.
W:I'm sure if you had studyed , you would have done well, when do you retake your exam?
M:Tomorrow.
M:All right, get out your books, I'll help you prepare.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些日常生活简单英语小对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
Li Lei:
How many members are therein your family?
你们家有几口人?
Wang Fei:
There are four of us altogether. My father, mother, brother and I.
一共四口,我爸、妈、哥哥和我。
Li Lei:
How old are you? Can you tell me?
你多大了?能告诉我吗?
Wang Fei:
I’m seventeen.
我.. 17了。
Li Lei:
How old is your brother?
你哥哥多大了?
Wang Fei:
He is five years older than me.
他比我大.. 5岁。
Li Lei:
Then your parents are in their fifties. Am I fight?
那你父母今年.. 50多岁了,对吧?
Wang Fei:
Yes, I think they are.
我想是的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活简单英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Mary:
Hi, John! I haven’t seen you for ages.
喂,约翰,好久没看见你了。
John:
Hi! Yes, it’s been a long time. I’m really glad to see you.
你好。是有好长时间了。看见你我真高兴啊。
Mary:
I’m glad to see you, too. How’ve you been?
看见你我也很高兴。你最近还好吗?
John:
Just fine. How is everything with you?
还可以。你一切都还好吗?
Mary:
Not bad. I finally bought a house. It’s an old one, but built really solid. It is close to here. Do you want to come over for lunch?
还不错。我终于买了栋房子。虽是一栋旧房,但建得很坚固。里这里很近。过来吃午饭怎么样?
John:
I’d like that, but I’m flying home this afternoon, and I told my parents I’d meet them at the airport for lunch.
很愿意哦,但下午我要飞回家,而且我已告诉了我的爸妈,我要在机场和他们见面,然后一起去吃午饭。
Mary:
OK, next time you’re here.
好吧,下次你在这里时我们再找机会吧。
John:
That’s a deal.
就这么办,一言为定。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
掌握好一些常用的英语口语表达,能让你的英语口语交际能力更上一层楼。下面读文网小编为大家带来基本日常生活情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A : We can make the price lower if you would order a bit more.
A: 如果你单子下多一点,我们可以减价。
B: How much more?
B: 还要多下多少?
A: Just three more cases.
A: 只要再加三箱就可以了。
B: I think we can do that.
B: 那我想没问题。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
想学习怎么用英语来预订吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来有关预定的英文对话,供大家参考学习!
C:
Room Reservations.May i help you,madam?
客房预定。需要我帮忙吗,夫人?
G:
I'd like to cancel a reservation.
我想取消预订。
C:
In whose name was the reservation?
是用谁的名字预定的?
G:
Jack Bruder.
杰克布鲁德尔
C:
How do you spell that,please?
怎么拼写呢?
G:
B-r-u-d-e-r.
B-r-u-d-e-r.
C:
What was the date of the reservation?
预订的日期是什么呢?
G:
From October 2nd for 3 nights.
从10月2日开始起,3晚
C:
Excuse me, but is the reservation for you?
对不起,是为您预定的?
G:
No,it's for my friend.
不,是给我朋友订的
C:
May i have your name and phone number ,please?
能告诉我你的名字和电话吗?
G:
Yes,it's Mary Calson and my number is 365-7071.
恩,我叫玛丽,我的电话是365-7071
C:
Thank you ,ma'am.I'll cancel Mr.Bruder's reservation from October 2nd for 3 nights.My name is Jason and we look forward to another chance to serve you.
谢谢你太太我们将取消布鲁特尔从10月2号起三晚的预定,我的名字叫杰桑,期望下次有机会为您服务。
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话具有多样性、灵活性、实用性,是我们练习大学英语口语最好材料。下面读文网小编为大家带来大学英文三人情景对话,供大家参考练习。
A:Are you enjoying your time at university?
B: It's okay, but not as much as I expected.
C: Really? Why not?
B: I thought that the subjects would be easy, and I would have lots of time to play, but actually I have many assignments.
A: What type of assignments are you having problems with?
B: I find my accounting assignments very difficult.
C: Have you considered asking a tutor to help?
B: Hmm, I guess I could. Where would I find one?
A: You can often find them advertising on the notice board in the library.
B: Thanks, I'll go and check that out. Provided I don't get distracted on the way and end up in the gym instead!
A: Ha! Have you joined a sports team?
B: Yes, I'm playing for the university volleyball team.
C: Hey, so am I! Which team are you on?
B: I've joined the university volleyball society, they've put me in the men's league.
C. Ah, I guess that's why I haven't seen you. I'm playing in a mixed league.
A: Cool! That sounds like a nice way to meet some new friends ... maybe even make a new girlfriend ..
C. Actually, now that you mention it, our captian is very pretty!
B: What else are you doing at university apart from studying and playing volleyball?
C. I've also joined the university debating team, we have a competition every month.
A. That sounds like fun. Are there still places open for other people to join?
B. Yes, they're always looking for new people to join.
A. Thanks, that's good to know, I think I'll go and sign up next week.
C. Hey, what time is your next class? I think I have to go now.
A. I'm in no hurry, my next class doesn't start for a couple of hours.
C. Lucky you, enjoying the university life! I'm off now, see you later.
B. Enjoy!
A. So, do you want me to go with you the library, we can check out the notices for tutors?
B. Okay, let's go.
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
想练习英语口语,那么英语情景对话就是你最好的练习材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来关于学习生活的英语对话,供大家参考学习!
Todd: Hello, Tini.
托德:你好,蒂尼。
Tini: Yes, hello.
蒂尼:你好。
Todd: Now, Tini, I know that you are a very good student and you enjoy being a student.
托德:蒂尼,我知道你是名优等生,而且你喜欢做学生。
Tini: Yes, I enjoy being a student.
蒂尼:对,我喜欢做学生。
Todd: OK, so as a teacher, I always want to know students are thinking, so I have some questions for you.
托德:好,我是老师,我一直很想知道学生们在想什么,所以我要问你几个问题。
Tini: Sure.
蒂尼:好的。
Todd: OK, the first question: Do you like homework?
托德:第一个问题,你喜欢写作业吗?
Tini: Well, to some extent, yes. That's a really difficult question. I used to hate it when I was small but as soon as... you know, like being a university student, you gotta be more initiative toward the work that you do and then so we don't have any more homework but we have to, like, acknowledge our role and our responsibility, our duties as well, and then so.
蒂尼:从某种程度上来讲,喜欢。这个问题很难回答。我小时候很讨厌写作业,不过……成为大学生以后,面对自己的任务时要更积极,大学生并没有太多的作业,不过我们要认清我们的作用和职责。
Todd: Well, how about in class, do you like to study alone or do you like to study in groups with other students?
托德:在课堂上你是喜欢自己一个人学习还是喜欢和其他学生一起学习?
Tini: Well, like different people, we have different learning styles. Like for me, I think I learn best through listening and discussions.
蒂尼:不同的人学习方式也不同。我个人认为最好的学习方式是倾听和讨论。
Todd: So that means you enjoy doing group work?
托德:所以你喜欢小组学习?
Tini: Yes, I enjoy doing group work, but of course, like, I would prefer, like, sometimes alone to have my own ideas first and then discuss it. You know, balancing.
蒂尼:对,我喜欢小组学习,不过我有时我也喜欢独自学习,先了解自己的观点以后再和其他人一起讨论。你知道,要平衡。
Todd: A balance. A fair balance.
托德:平衡。很好的平衡。
Tini: Yes, a fair balance.
蒂尼:对,很好的平衡。
Todd: Next question is do you prefer a strict teacher who has many rules or do you prefer and easy going teacher who has no rules over the class?
托德:下一个问题,你喜欢有很多规定的严格老师还是喜欢对课堂没有规定好相处的老师?
Tini: Well, like for me, it actually really depends. I would like a moderate teacher actually. Well,...
蒂尼:对我来说,这要视情况而定。我喜欢温和的老师。
Todd: Something in between?
托德:介于两者之间?
Tini: Yes, something in between. A teacher who is very understanding and it's OK if there are many rules, however it doesn't really cross over the line, you know, students, they should have their own lives and then, like, the teacher should respect different ways of doing things for the students I think.
蒂尼:对,介于两者之间。老师要理解学生,如果有很多规定,只要学生没有越界,那就应该让学生有自己的生活,我认为,老师应该尊重学生处理事情的不同方法。
Todd: OK, that sounds good.
托德:好,听上去不错。
Tini: I like interesting teachers probably.
蒂尼:我喜欢有趣的老师。
Todd: Last one, do you prefer studying with multi-media, like movies, audio clips, or do you prefer studying with printed material, like books and journals?
托德:最后一个问题,你喜欢通过电影、音频等多媒体应用学习,还是喜欢用书籍、报刊等印刷材料学习?
Tini: Like, for me I like hands on things, like I like to write on things that I read so I think I prefer, like, journals and books more where I can actually have like a hands-on feeling.
蒂尼:我喜欢动手实践,我喜欢在我看的东西上标记,所以我喜欢用报刊和书籍学习,这样我就可以体验动手实践的感觉了。
Todd: That you are actually touching it.
托德:因为你能触碰到。
Tini: Actually touching it, and actually you can write it, on it, like more flexible, I think, like for me.
蒂尼:对,能触碰到,可以在上面标记,我认为这样更灵活一些。
Todd: OK, no, that is interesting. Well, thanks for you input.
托德:好,这很有趣。好,谢谢你和我们分享。
Tini: No, problem. Anytime.
蒂尼:不客气,随时乐意。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
想要学习一些实用的生活英语口语对话,下面读文网小编为大家带来生活实用的英语对话,希望对你有所帮助!
A: Why do you look so gloomy? What are you looking for?
A:你怎么看起来这么沮丧?在找什么呢?
B: My dissertation. I put it somewhere last night and I can't find it now.
B:我的学位论文,我昨天晚上把它放在某个地方,现在找不到了。
A: Did you finish typing yesterday?
A:你昨天把它打完了吗?
B: Yes, I kept on typing it until midnight, but it is lost.
B:是的,我一直打到半夜,但现在它不见了。
A: Don't worry about it. It must be somewhere in your room. Let's see where you put it. Have you searched your drawers and the desk?
A:别担心,它肯定是在你房间的某个地方,我们来看看你可能把它放到哪儿,你找过抽屉和桌子了吗?
B: Yes, but there is nothing inside the drawers or on the desk.
B:是的,但抽屉里和桌子上都没有。
A: How about the shelf?
A:架子上呢?
B: I've searched everywhere. Where on earth did I put it?
B:我哪儿都找遍了,我到底把它放到哪儿呢?
A: Don't get upset over it. At least you have another week to go.
A:别烦,至少你还有一个星期呢。
B: I have been working on it for a whole month and it's too late to write another. Just think of all my hard work that goes for nothing. How could I do such a thing?
B:我已经花了整整一个月的时间在这上面,现在再写一篇太迟了,想想我的努力毫无结果,我怎么能干这种事?
A: Cheer up! What I meant was that you can find it sometime during a week. There is no need to write a new one. Oh, what's this? Is this your dissertation?
A:高兴点,我的意思是你在这周内一定能找到它,没有必要写篇新的。噢,这是什么?这是你的毕业论文吗?
B: Let me see. Yes, that's it. Where did you find it?
B:让我瞧瞧,是的,就是它。你在哪儿找到的?
A: You’ve put it among these journals.
A:你把它和这些期刊放在一起了。
B: My poor memory. Thank you very much.
B:我的记性真差,太谢谢你了。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: