为您找到与与生活有关的英语对话相关的共202个结果:
硕士研究生考研英语完型填空题及答案(2024)
为了让考研的同学更高效地复习考研英语,小编考研频道已经整理出了2024年考研英语完型填空试题和答案。如果你正在准备考研,不妨了解一下这些资料,希望它们能对你的备考有所帮助。
考研的考场分配根据考生的所在地以及报考学校等进行安排,在职人员考研时,考场一般都会分配在户籍所在地或工作单位所在地。
考研报考同一学校的考生理论上是分配在一个考点,甚至是同一考场的。考研报考同一学校的相同专业和不同专业是一起考试的。因为考研的考点、考场分配是实行统一管理,采取统一分配的原则,便于管理。
考研考场还有另外的分配方法,是划分考研的考场、考点时先按照各省、各市进行统一划分,然后是按照学校进行划分,再次是按照专业进行划分。
总之就是考研考场怎么分配对于考生的影响不大,考生只需要按照准考证所指示的前往指定考点进行考试即可,并且携带相关证件。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
考研英语2024备考复习技巧
考研英语分为英语一,英语二。考研英语一和英语二的题型都有英语知识运用、阅读理解和写作。以下是小编为大家收集的关于考研英语2024备考复习技巧的相关内容,供大家参考!
1、考研英语二的总考试时长是180分钟。
2、第一部分的20个选择题,可以安排20分钟。
3、第二部分的A节安排75分钟,B节安排25分钟。预计总时长是100分钟。
4、第三部分的英译汉,安排20分钟。
5、第四部分的Part A安排15分钟,Part B安排25分钟。预计总时长是40分钟。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
购物是一件很开心的事情,购物[Shopping]意指:购买物品。简单来说就是人们购买各种各样物品的行为或方式,物品包括实物和虚拟物品。对很多人来说,购物是一种休闲活动,可以逛不同的商店选购产品。下面读文网小编为大家带来购物英语口语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
S: Excuse me, I'm looking for your Englishtextbooks.
学生:对不起,我正在找你们卖的英文教科书。
C: They're right over there, next to the dictionaries.
店员:它们就在那边,字典的旁边。
S: Do you have any textbooks to help improve students' reading skills?
学生:你们有任何可以帮助增强学生阅读技巧的教科书吗?
C: Let' s see. These books here focus on grammar, and those are mainly for conversationpractice... Here we are. This book has short passages for students to read and answerquestions about.
店员:我看看。这边的书针对语法,而那边的书主要用来练习会话……找到了。这本书有短篇文章供学生阅读并回答有关问题。
S: Great. That' s just the sort of thing I'm looking for. Thanks.
学生:太棒了。那正是我要找的那种。谢谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来有关校园生活实用英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
I'm studying in a junior college
我正在一所大专就读
A:Hi I'm lan.I'm studying in a junior college
你好,我是lan,我正在一所大专就读
B:I'm Sam.I'm studying in a vocational high school
我是Sam我正在一所高级职业学校就读
She goes to a boarding school
她就读于一所寄宿学校
A:We don't see Mia very often now
我们现在比较少看到Mia
B:She goes to a boarding school
她就读于一所寄宿学校
She's studying for her Master's degree
她正在攻读硕士学位
A:What is Sabrina doing in England?
Sabrina在英格兰做什么
B:She's studying for her Master's degree
她正在攻读硕士学位
join our club
加入我们的社团吧
A:I'm very interested in horse back riding
我对于骑马很有兴趣
B:Then,join our club.
那加入我们的社团吧
Would you be interested in joining the student council?
你有没有兴趣加入学生会?
A:Would you be interested in joining the student council?
你有没有兴趣加入学生会?
B:Sure I am.
当然有兴趣了!
Where is the class attendance sheet?
点名簿在哪里?
A:Where is the class attendance sheet?
点名簿在哪里?
B:It is in the drawer.
在抽屉里。
Present!
出席!
A:Carla Jones?
Carla Jones?
B:Present!
出席!
He's taking sick leave
他请病假。
A:Where is Mr.Paul Anderson?
Paul Anderson先生呢
B:He's taking sick leave
他请病假
Are you going to the lecture tonight
你会去听今晚的学术演讲吗?
A:Are you going to the lecture tonight
你会去听今晚的学术演讲吗?
B:of course I am,Professor Lee always gives great talks
当然!李教授的演讲都很精采
I can't wait for the homecoming party
我好期待返校派对喔
A:I can't wait for the homecoming party
我好期待返校派对喔
B:What are you going to wear?
你打算要穿什么?
I'd Iike to ask Debbie out.
我想约Debbie出去
A:I'd Iike to ask Debbie out
我想约Debbie出去
B:Debbie?The one in Sclence class?
是自然科学课的那一个吗?
Do you know that Dave asked Sandy out to a movie last Friday?
你知道Dave上星期五约Sandy一起去看电影吗
A:Do you know that Dave asked Sandy out to a movie last Friday?
你知道Dave上星期五约Sandy一起去看电影吗
B:No way!He asked me out for a walk last Saturday
不可能!他上星期六还邀我一起去散步
meet you in the cafeteria at lunch,then
那么午餐时在餐厅见!
A:We need to talk about the assignment
我们要谈一下功课。
B:meet you in the cafeteria at lunch,then
那么午餐时在餐厅见!
What is the main course today?
今天的主菜是什么?
A:What is the main course today?
今天的主菜是什么?
B:Fried chicken,with mashed potatos and fries
炸鸡、马铃薯泥和薯条
I don't understand how you can stand the food in the cafeteria
我真不懂你怎么能忍受餐厅提供的食物
A:I don't understand how you can stand the food in the cafeteria
我真不懂你怎么能忍受餐厅提供的食物
B:Why not?It's aclually pretty ok.
为什么不行?它们实际上还不错啊
I can't stand mashed potatoes
你为什么没吃完你的午餐?
A:Why didn't you finish your lunch?
你为什么没吃完你的午餐?
B:I can't stand mashed potatoes.
我受不了马铃薯泥。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
M:What are you doing this weekend?
W:I don't have any plans yet, do you?
M:Yes, I'm going to bungee jumping on Saturday.
W:Ah, can I come and watch?
M:Sure, you should do a jump yourself.
W:Are you kidding? Believe or not, that's the last thing I'd ever want to do.
M:People do that all the time, you won't get hurt.
W:Don't you think it's just a little bit dangerous?
M:The people who have the company have lots of safety procedures.
W:That's not the point, I don't like doing the risky things.
M:OK, you don't have to do if you don't want to.
W:Good, I'll come and watch though.
M:It'll be good to have some accompany.
W:Well, they teach you how to use any safety equipment before you jump?
M:Though, they explain what to do and I what to expect, but there isn't much you can do for cord breaks.
W:So, it's really dangerous then.
M:Don't worry, I'll be fine.
W:You're absolutely crazy, I can't believe you're going to do it.
M:You should try it, if you face your fears, you'll be able to do anything.
W:Trust me, extreme sports are not for me.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关健康的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:How l envy you!You always look so healthy.
B:Good habits help a lot.They are the key for me to keep fit.
A:I 'd like to know more about it.Could you tell me about your good habits?
B:Certainly.Everyday,I get up early and then do some morning exercise in my garden before I go to work.You know,the fresh air makes me happy and energetic for the whole busy day.In the evening,I go to bed on time to have enough rest.
A:What else?
B:I drink a lot of water,and l don 't have heavy food.What 's more,leat plenty of high-fibre foods,such as fruits,vegetables,beans and grains.They are all nutritious foods and important for my health.
A:I see.How do you reduce stress from work and study?
B:In my spare time,I do a lot of things with my friends like going for walks,going to the KTV and so on.It not only relaxes me,but it can also give me more energy and helps me to be more efficient.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些日常生活简单英语小对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
Li Lei:
How many members are therein your family?
你们家有几口人?
Wang Fei:
There are four of us altogether. My father, mother, brother and I.
一共四口,我爸、妈、哥哥和我。
Li Lei:
How old are you? Can you tell me?
你多大了?能告诉我吗?
Wang Fei:
I’m seventeen.
我.. 17了。
Li Lei:
How old is your brother?
你哥哥多大了?
Wang Fei:
He is five years older than me.
他比我大.. 5岁。
Li Lei:
Then your parents are in their fifties. Am I fight?
那你父母今年.. 50多岁了,对吧?
Wang Fei:
Yes, I think they are.
我想是的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关问候商务英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.
A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。
B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?
B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。
A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under at present. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?
A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?
B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article No.067.
B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。
A: Yes. What's your name, please?
A:可以,请问您贵姓?
B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.
B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。
A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?
A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?
B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.
B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。
A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.
A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关租房商务英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A: Hello , may I help you?
A:你好,有什么要帮忙的?
B: Yes, I'm interested in the sign you've put up. I'd like to see what the room for rent looks like.
B:我对你们挂出的招租广告很感兴趣。我想看一下出租的房间是怎样的?
A: Well, let me show you the room. This way, please. Here you are.
A:那好,我带你去看那房间。请这边走。到了。
B: The room is large and bright. The two windows open on to a small garden. How nice! It is exactly what I'm looking for.
B:房间又宽敞、又明亮。打开落地窗便是小花园。太好了,这正是我想找的地方。
A: I'm glad you like it.
A:我很高兴你喜欢这房间。
B: How much would you charge me then?
B:你打算收多少房租呢?
A: The rent is $ 600 a month if you think that's all right.
A:如果你认为可以的话,每月租金600美元。
B: Does that include all utilities?
B:是否包括其他费用?
A: Yes, and you may use the electric stove and refrigerator in the kitchen so long as you buy own food.
A:只要你自己买食品,你可以用厨房中的电炉和冰箱。
B: When can I move in?
B:我什么时候可以搬来?
A: Anytime you like.
A:你想什么时候来都行。
B: How about this afternoon?
B:今天下午来行吗?
A: Fine. I'll be expecting you around two.
A:好啊。今天下午两点左右我等你。
以上就是读文网小编为大家带来的有关租房商务英语情景对话,希望对大家能有所帮助!
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,是练习英语口语的最佳途径。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关教育的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Tom: Jess, you were talking before about mistakes that your Hungarian students always made,and how some students from the same country all make the same mistakes again and againand again. Well, I work here in Thailand and they have a very cute phrase, "same, same" whichI think means to describe something as being the same as something else, I spend five — tenminutes talking to a student explaining that instead of using same same, she should use "thesame as" and I was trying to get this phrase over to her and finally she understood what Imeant and she looked at me and said, "Ah, same as same same same same".
汤姆:杰西,你之前说过匈牙利学生常犯的错误,同一个国家的学生经常会重复犯同样的错误。我在泰国工作,泰国有一个非常可爱的短语“一样一样”,我想那是形容某样东西和其他东西一样的一个短语,我花了5到10分钟和一个学生解释,我们不应该用same same这个短语,而是应该用the same as来表示和……一样,我努力让她理解这个短语,最后她终于明白我的意思了,她看着我说,“啊,same as就是same same的意思啊”。
Jess: In Spain I think the most common mistake was that in Spanish the noun people is asingular noun. You would say "le gente es" so when my Spanish speakers would use this nounthey would always say, "Oh the people is very hungry" or "the people is very quiet" and I spentmost of my time in Spain going "are — are — are" after these, the people even upperintermediate, advanced learners will still making that mistake. In France, one very commonmistake was the pronuciation error. The sound "Th" at the beginning words, for example, "there" or "those" that the French would pronounce with a zed sound, so "zere" or "zose" and Iwas very reluctant to correct it because it's such a sexy accent and it sounds so much moregorgeous with the French "ZZ" but I did have to correct it and I was always in France stickingmy tongue out of my mouth to emphasize to them that there tongue needed to be forward totheir teeth to make the correct sound. You said you worked in Libya. What were the commonmistakes for Libyan students?
杰西:我认为西班牙学生最常犯的错误是,在西班牙语里people这个词是单数名词。你要说:“le gentees”,所以我的西班牙学生用这个单词时经常会说,“哦,人们非常饿”或者是“人们非常安静”,我在西班牙的大部分时间都在纠正他们要用表复数的are,而不是is,甚至中级以上的学生和高级班学生还会犯这个错误。在法国,一个非常常见的错误是发音错误。举例来说,开头单词“th”在法语中会发“z”的音,我非常不愿意纠正这个,因为这是一个非常性感的口音,法语里的“Z”音听起来更华丽,不过我必须要纠正,我在法国时,经常要把舌头伸出来,向他们强调舌头要抵到牙齿发出正确的音。你说过你曾在利比亚工作过。利比亚学生常犯的错误是什么?
Tom: One that always made me smile was when a cheery student or the security guard at theschool or people that I met around the compound where I was living would give me a cheerywave and say "How are you? I'm fine" and it took me a good month or two before I realized thatin Arabic the question and answer to go together. It just sounds strange in English. I thoughtthey were jumping the gun by answering their own question.
汤姆:会让我笑的一个错误是,我在学校里碰到的活泼的学生和警卫或是在住宅楼里遇到的人们,会一边开心地向我挥手,一边说,“你好吗?我很好。”我用了一两个月才明白,在阿拉伯语里,问题和回答是要一起说的。这在英语里听起来很怪。我想他们是通过自问自答抢先行动。
Jess: Sounds like they were talking to themselves. And how about in Japan?
杰西:听起来他们在和自己说话。那日本的情况呢?
Tom: Now, Japanese have another common phrase which I think it used both in Japanese andbecause it comes from English they use it in English to. It's "so-so". I'm not quite sure whenyou might use it. It's when things are not quite good, not quite bad, so if you say, "hey, howare you doing?", they will say "so-so" or if you say, "Hey, how's your food?" they'll say, "so-so".It's not English and the first few months I had of hearing that, I really couldn't quite work out. Iunderstood the meaning, but I knew that it was not something I would ever say, but thedifficulty there is trying to think of a good alternative. It's that kind of non-committal, I don'treally care answer. I like strong opinions. I love it. I hate it. Let's leave this so-so.
汤姆:日本的常见错误是另一个,我想日语和英语里都用这个词,因为这个词来源于英语。那就是“so-so”。我不太确定什么时候用这个词。事情不好不坏时,你可能会说,“嘿,你最近怎么样?”对方可能会答:“一般吧”,如果你问“嘿,食物怎么样?”对方可能会答:“还行。”英语并不这么说,前几个月我听到这种说法时,我实在是不能明白。后来我理解了这个词的意思,可是我知道我不会这么说,不过很难想出一个准确的替代词。这是种含糊的说法,我不太在意回答。我喜欢有力的观点,比如我喜欢,我讨厌。我们忘掉这个so-so吧。
Jess: I agree. It's like over use of the adjective nice. It just sounds really bland.
杰西:我同意。就好像是过度使用nice这个形容词。听起来非常乏味。
浏览量:6
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,是练习英语口语的最佳途径。下面读文网小编为大家带来有关交通英语情景对话,供大家学习!
ADo you take a bus to and from work?
你乘公车上下班吗?
BYeah, everyday. And there’s only one choice. All the other buses are going the other direction.
是啊,每天都这样。而且还只有一个选择。其它所有的车都去另外一个方向。
AHmm. I have the same problem. When I leave work, it’s always rush hour. So the buses are always crowded.
嗯。我的车也是这样。当我一下班,就总是交通拥挤高峰期。所以汽车老是拥挤不堪。
BOh, yeah, it’s terrible. I will tell you the funniest thing I have seen in China. It’s when so many people try to get onto one city bus, and the last guy is squeezed in so tight that the door is tightly pressed against his butt.
噢,是很糟糕。我来告诉你我在中国见过的最好笑的事是,当这么多人拼命挤上公共汽车时,最后一个男的被挤得如此之紧,以致他的屁股被门紧紧地压着。
AThat sounds terrible the way you describe it. But you know, not long ago I really suffered on the bus.
你描述的这种方式真令人无法忍受。但是你知道吗,不久前我真是在车上受苦。
BWhat happened? Were you having a hard time getting on a bus?
怎么啦?你上车很挤吗?
AYou just can’t imagine! I waited for the first bus but it was too full, so I waited for the second, and it was still very crowded. Then I decided not to wait for the next one, and got on the second bus. It was so full that I had to stand on one foot! No kidding!
你简直想不到。我等着第一辆车来,但是太满了,所以我就等第二辆,可是车上还是很挤。后来我决定不再等下一趟了,就上了第二辆车。可车子挤得我只能用一个脚站着!一点都不开玩笑!
BHmm. Good exercise, uh?
嗯。很好的锻炼,是不是?
AYeah, absolutely!
是啊,绝对地!
BAnd it’s so much fun. One day, the bodies were so tightly packed that some girl’s behind was pressed against my front. I was afraid to put my hands down for fear of accidentally groping her.
还很好玩呢。一天,这些躯体被挤得如此之紧,一个女孩的背都被紧紧挤到我跟前。我不敢把手放下,因为怕偶然乱摸到她。
AYou were so happy, weren’t you?
你很高兴,对不对?
BWhat do you think? I’m a good boy.
你会怎么认为?我是个好男人。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
你想学习一些有关购物的常用英语口对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来有关购物的英语对话,供大家参考学习!
S: Excuse me. I need some storybooks in easy English. Do you have anything like that?
学牛:对不起,我要买一些用简易英文写的故事书。你们有那样的书吗?
C: Well, there are a lot of storybooks upstairs in our children's section. Some are written for young children, others for teens. Maybe some of them will suit your needs.
店员:嗯,楼上儿童区有很多故事书。有些是写给儿童看的,其他的则给十来岁的孩子看,也许中间有一些会合乎你的需求。
S: I'll go take a look. Thanks for your help.
学生:我会去看看。谢谢您的帮忙。
C:You're welcome.
店员:不客气。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
想练习英语口语,那么英语情景对话就是你最好的练习材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来有关谈论家人英语对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:Is this a photo of your family?
A:这是你的全家福吗?
B:Yes,it is.It was taken just before I was leaving for college.
B:是啊,这是我来上大学拍的。
A:You look so lovely.
你长得真可爱。
B:How time flies!I'll not see twenty again.
B:时间过得真快啊,转眼再也没有20岁了.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,是我们练习英语口语的最佳途径,下面读文网小编为大家带来有关观光的英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
A:I've booked an air ticket to Venice.
A:我订了一张去威尼斯的机票。
B:How long will you be there?
B:在那儿呆多久?
A:I'd like to stay there for a week.
A:我想呆一周。
B:So you'll have a tour of the famous city.
那么你可以游览一下这座名城了.
A:Certainly.
A:当然.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
想要学习关于生病的英语情景对话吗?下面读文网小编为大家带来有关生病的英语日常对话,欢迎大家学习!
Doc: Please tell me about your symptoms.
Tim: My nose is constantly running. I have a fever and I vomited a few times. Do you think it is a cold?
Doc: Sorry to say, no. I think it may be the flu.
Tim: Is the flu more serious than a cold?
Doc: Correct. The flu that is going around is rather bad.
Tim: My friend Mary was also vomiting yesterday. Do you think she gave the flu to me?
Doc: Maybe. You should come into to the hospital ASAP. (As Soon As Possible)
医生:请把你的症状告诉我。
蒂姆:我老流鼻涕、发烧、还吐了好几次。您觉得我这是感冒吗?
医生:不是,我想可能是流感。
蒂姆:流感比感冒更严重吗?
医生:是的。流感四处传染,更糟。
蒂姆:我的朋友玛丽昨天也吐了,是她传染给我的吗?
医生:可能。你应该尽快来医院。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间:
想练习英语口语,那么英语情景对话就是你最好的练习材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来关于学习生活的英语对话,供大家参考学习!
Todd: Hello, Tini.
托德:你好,蒂尼。
Tini: Yes, hello.
蒂尼:你好。
Todd: Now, Tini, I know that you are a very good student and you enjoy being a student.
托德:蒂尼,我知道你是名优等生,而且你喜欢做学生。
Tini: Yes, I enjoy being a student.
蒂尼:对,我喜欢做学生。
Todd: OK, so as a teacher, I always want to know students are thinking, so I have some questions for you.
托德:好,我是老师,我一直很想知道学生们在想什么,所以我要问你几个问题。
Tini: Sure.
蒂尼:好的。
Todd: OK, the first question: Do you like homework?
托德:第一个问题,你喜欢写作业吗?
Tini: Well, to some extent, yes. That's a really difficult question. I used to hate it when I was small but as soon as... you know, like being a university student, you gotta be more initiative toward the work that you do and then so we don't have any more homework but we have to, like, acknowledge our role and our responsibility, our duties as well, and then so.
蒂尼:从某种程度上来讲,喜欢。这个问题很难回答。我小时候很讨厌写作业,不过……成为大学生以后,面对自己的任务时要更积极,大学生并没有太多的作业,不过我们要认清我们的作用和职责。
Todd: Well, how about in class, do you like to study alone or do you like to study in groups with other students?
托德:在课堂上你是喜欢自己一个人学习还是喜欢和其他学生一起学习?
Tini: Well, like different people, we have different learning styles. Like for me, I think I learn best through listening and discussions.
蒂尼:不同的人学习方式也不同。我个人认为最好的学习方式是倾听和讨论。
Todd: So that means you enjoy doing group work?
托德:所以你喜欢小组学习?
Tini: Yes, I enjoy doing group work, but of course, like, I would prefer, like, sometimes alone to have my own ideas first and then discuss it. You know, balancing.
蒂尼:对,我喜欢小组学习,不过我有时我也喜欢独自学习,先了解自己的观点以后再和其他人一起讨论。你知道,要平衡。
Todd: A balance. A fair balance.
托德:平衡。很好的平衡。
Tini: Yes, a fair balance.
蒂尼:对,很好的平衡。
Todd: Next question is do you prefer a strict teacher who has many rules or do you prefer and easy going teacher who has no rules over the class?
托德:下一个问题,你喜欢有很多规定的严格老师还是喜欢对课堂没有规定好相处的老师?
Tini: Well, like for me, it actually really depends. I would like a moderate teacher actually. Well,...
蒂尼:对我来说,这要视情况而定。我喜欢温和的老师。
Todd: Something in between?
托德:介于两者之间?
Tini: Yes, something in between. A teacher who is very understanding and it's OK if there are many rules, however it doesn't really cross over the line, you know, students, they should have their own lives and then, like, the teacher should respect different ways of doing things for the students I think.
蒂尼:对,介于两者之间。老师要理解学生,如果有很多规定,只要学生没有越界,那就应该让学生有自己的生活,我认为,老师应该尊重学生处理事情的不同方法。
Todd: OK, that sounds good.
托德:好,听上去不错。
Tini: I like interesting teachers probably.
蒂尼:我喜欢有趣的老师。
Todd: Last one, do you prefer studying with multi-media, like movies, audio clips, or do you prefer studying with printed material, like books and journals?
托德:最后一个问题,你喜欢通过电影、音频等多媒体应用学习,还是喜欢用书籍、报刊等印刷材料学习?
Tini: Like, for me I like hands on things, like I like to write on things that I read so I think I prefer, like, journals and books more where I can actually have like a hands-on feeling.
蒂尼:我喜欢动手实践,我喜欢在我看的东西上标记,所以我喜欢用报刊和书籍学习,这样我就可以体验动手实践的感觉了。
Todd: That you are actually touching it.
托德:因为你能触碰到。
Tini: Actually touching it, and actually you can write it, on it, like more flexible, I think, like for me.
蒂尼:对,能触碰到,可以在上面标记,我认为这样更灵活一些。
Todd: OK, no, that is interesting. Well, thanks for you input.
托德:好,这很有趣。好,谢谢你和我们分享。
Tini: No, problem. Anytime.
蒂尼:不客气,随时乐意。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
想要学习一些实用的生活英语口语对话,下面读文网小编为大家带来生活实用的英语对话,希望对你有所帮助!
A: Why do you look so gloomy? What are you looking for?
A:你怎么看起来这么沮丧?在找什么呢?
B: My dissertation. I put it somewhere last night and I can't find it now.
B:我的学位论文,我昨天晚上把它放在某个地方,现在找不到了。
A: Did you finish typing yesterday?
A:你昨天把它打完了吗?
B: Yes, I kept on typing it until midnight, but it is lost.
B:是的,我一直打到半夜,但现在它不见了。
A: Don't worry about it. It must be somewhere in your room. Let's see where you put it. Have you searched your drawers and the desk?
A:别担心,它肯定是在你房间的某个地方,我们来看看你可能把它放到哪儿,你找过抽屉和桌子了吗?
B: Yes, but there is nothing inside the drawers or on the desk.
B:是的,但抽屉里和桌子上都没有。
A: How about the shelf?
A:架子上呢?
B: I've searched everywhere. Where on earth did I put it?
B:我哪儿都找遍了,我到底把它放到哪儿呢?
A: Don't get upset over it. At least you have another week to go.
A:别烦,至少你还有一个星期呢。
B: I have been working on it for a whole month and it's too late to write another. Just think of all my hard work that goes for nothing. How could I do such a thing?
B:我已经花了整整一个月的时间在这上面,现在再写一篇太迟了,想想我的努力毫无结果,我怎么能干这种事?
A: Cheer up! What I meant was that you can find it sometime during a week. There is no need to write a new one. Oh, what's this? Is this your dissertation?
A:高兴点,我的意思是你在这周内一定能找到它,没有必要写篇新的。噢,这是什么?这是你的毕业论文吗?
B: Let me see. Yes, that's it. Where did you find it?
B:让我瞧瞧,是的,就是它。你在哪儿找到的?
A: You’ve put it among these journals.
A:你把它和这些期刊放在一起了。
B: My poor memory. Thank you very much.
B:我的记性真差,太谢谢你了。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间: