为您找到与外贸英语常见口语视频相关的共200个结果:
在外语能力测试中,大学英语口语考试是其非常重要的一项内容。它是针对大学生在通过四、六级英语考试后的一项提升测试,口语考试中对考生的要求更加严格,在口语表达的过程中主要考察的是学生的综合运用能力,包括全面掌握所学词汇、语法并且恰当运用。下面是读文网小编整理的一些关于英语口语学习的常见问题,欢迎大家阅读!
你说得对:理解口语或文章要比让别人理解你说或写的东西容易。这是因为理解是一种接受性的技巧,而说和写是 创造性技巧。我们能理解的远远多于我们能表达的,我们在使用母语时也是这样。你接受了这个现实之后,应该训练自己使用那些你能马上回想起的语言表达思想。你找不到恰当 的词汇的时候(见到或听到时可能能理解,但需要时却用不上),你不得不用别的词来表达你的意思。坚持听英语,尽量多地阅读。长此以往,这将提高你说和写的水平。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面是读文网小编整理的英语口语面试常见问题,以供大家学习参考。
角色扮演是各大外企招聘时经常采用的方式之一。回答这类问题的要点是应聘者一定要设身处地、把自己当作角色中的人物。另外,基于任何角色提出的问题根本的目的是要考察应聘者对公司的态度,所以在角色扮演时,要把自己想象成该角色,也要站在全公司的角度来考虑问题,所谓大处着眼、小处着手,方能立于不败之地。
Case One
Interviewer: You are a director of our company and you are in charge of a project. There are six people in the project team. Due to different opinions, the team is split into two parts at a meeting and they are debating ferociously. At this time, as a leader, what will you do to coordinate the two parts? If the two parts disagree, what will you do then?
如果你已经成为我公司的一名主管,由你负责管理一个项目。在该项目的团队中一共有六个人。在一次会议上,由于观点不同,团队分成两派,,进行了激烈的争论,这时,你作为领导者该如何协调?如果两方不能达成共识,你又会怎么办?
Applicant: First, I will listen to both sides carefully, and make my own judgment. If I prefer one side, I will give facts and data to persuade the other side. If my opinion is between the two sides, I will also give facts and data to prove my opinion right. It is better that the two sides will agree on it. If not, I will stick to my opinion and allow the colleagues who keep reserved opinions to give more data and communicate with me. In short, my principle is that everything should be based on data and facts. Every colleague has the right to express his opinion. I will try my best to make all people agree on one thing. If I fail, I will make my decision, as a leader.
首先我会仔细聆听双方的观点和理由,并作出我的判断。如果我倾向于其中一方的观点,我会拿出数据和事实来说服另一方;如果我的观点是介于两者之间,我同样会基于数据和事实来证明我的立场。如果最后大家能够达成共识自然最好。如果不能,我会坚持我的观点,但允许持保留意见的同事拿出更多的数据来和我沟通。总之,我的原则是,用数据和事实说话,每一位同事都有权表达他的观点,我会尽量让大家达成共识。如果不行,那作为领导者,我会做出一个决定。
点评:该求职者能够基于数据和事实说话,既不是独断专行,也不做和事老,这充分表现了他处理问题的成熟程度。
Case Two
Interviewer: You are now a team member and if your leader has made a decision but you don't quite agree with this decision and other members don't express any special opinions, what will you do?
如果你现在是一个项目的团队成员,如果你的领导已经作出了一个决定,但你个人对这个决定不十分赞同,而其他的成员没有表达特别的意见,那你会怎么做?
Applicant: If my leader has made a decision, but I myself don't quite agree with this decision and other members don't express any special opinion, I will still express my opinion. If the leader doesn't agree with me, I will make my own judgment. If this decision isn't very important, then as a team member, I will act according to what the leader has decided. If this is a key decision, I will gather related information to support my view and try to persuade my leader.
如果我的领导已经做出了一个决定,但我个人对这个决定不十分赞同,而其他的成员没有表达特别的意见,这时候问我仍然会提出我的意见。如果领导不同意,那我会做出自己的判断。如果我们这个决定并不是十分重要的,那么作为团队成员,我会遵照领导的决定来执行;如果是一个关键的决定,我会搜集相关的材料为我自己的观点寻找支持,力求说服领导。
点评:虽然只是一个团队成员,但该求职者仍然能够大胆地提出自己地意见,并且能够就问题做出理性的判断,能够让面试官觉得该求职者是真正站在公司的立场上看待问题,并且体现了他处理问题的成熟性。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了外贸英语常用口语--希望与要求篇。一起来学习吧!
(1) We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系
(2) In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系
(3) Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系
(4) We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations 希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展
(5) It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you 我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来
(6) We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon 我方期待尽快收到贵方的报价
(7) I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost 希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力
(8) We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务
(9) We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易
(10) We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future. 我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易
(11) I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon 希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音
(12) I hope that we can cooperate happily 希望我们合作愉快
(13) I hope that we can continue our cooperation 希望我们能继续合作
(14) We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意
(15) We hope that this market trend will continue 我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去
(16) It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon
希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们
(17) We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly 希望能得到贵方的迅速答复
(18) We hope to receive your immediate answer希望得到贵方的迅速答复
(19) We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter 希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复
(20) We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration
我方希望可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁
(21) We look forward to your settlement at an early date. 我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题
(22) Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激
(23) We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible 希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜
(24) We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future. 希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生
(25) We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格
(26) We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion. 希望此事有一个圆满的解决
(27) I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business
我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易
(28) We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings. 我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系
(29) I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us. 希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处
(30) We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations 我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
很多同学都打过电话,可是你打过英语电话吗?有没有注意到打电话时汉语和英语在习惯表达方式上的差异呢?下面是读文网小编为大家带来电话英语常见口语,欢迎大家学习!
Room Service. What can I do for you?客房服务部,能为您效劳吗?
May I ask for a morning call tomorrow morning?明天早上请叫我起床好吗?
Certainly. What time would you like?好的,要几点叫你?
6:00 sharp, please.请6点整叫我。
Let me confirm your name and room number.我需要确定一下您的姓名和房间号码。
This is Gao Qiang in Room 409.我是409房间的高强。
Mr. Gao in Room 409.409房间的高先生。
OK. We'll ring you up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.嗯,我们会在明天6点整叫您。
May I ask for a wake-up call tomorrow morning?明早我可以要求晨叫服务吗?
What time would you like to receive the call?您想何时叫您?
When would you be fond of receiving the call?你喜欢什么时候叫您?
Front Desk. Can I help you?前台,需要我为您服务吗?
Yes. I'm checking out now, and want to get a taxi to the cinema.我现在要退房,需要一部出租车到电影院。
Could you get one for me, please?麻烦你帮我叫一辆好吗?
Certainly, sir. I'll get a taxi for you. Are you going directly to the cinema?好的,先生。我会帮您叫车的,您直接去电影院吗?
No. I need to stop by the shop.不,我要先到商店停一下。
OK. There will be a taxi waiting outside in 10 minutes.好,10分钟后会有一部出租车在外面等候。
It will take less than 5 minutes to check out.退房最多只需5分钟。
Good. Thank you. I'll be right down.好,谢谢你。我马上下来。
I'll need a taxi to the train station. Could you find one for me?我想到火车站。能为我叫辆出租车吗?
Will you be stopping anywhere else before going to the train station.去火车站之前是否还到别的地方?
Would you be driving straight to the train station?您想直接去火车站吗?
Could you arrange a taxi for me, please?能为我安排辆出租车吗?
Could you have a taxi waiting for me, please?能否叫辆出租车等我?
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
读文网小编为大家介绍了外贸英语索赔口语表达,一起来学习吧!
1.The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.
我们2月12日订购的货物于破损情况下抵达
2.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.
一些木箱破裂,货物严重受损
3.The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.
包装太差,货物渗漏严重
4.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out
of order within 50Km driving distance.
我们要通知你我们向你订购的汽车有5辆已严重超过每小时50公里速度
5.Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.
近20%的包破损,货物严重受污.
6.You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and
paying for the business we have lost.
你方应当赔偿因更换缺陷品导致的损失,以及我们生意上产生的损失
7.After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.
货到后经过检查,我们发现短重50公吨
8.Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.
16号箱发现少了3包
9.We are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.
我们就肥料的短重向你方索赔
10.We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of
the goods concerned.
我们就因为相关产品缺陷产生的损失提出索赔
11.We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.
我们就10台缺陷的缝纫机向你方索赔
12.There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.
该货短重1,450磅
13.On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of
the total quantity.
货一到达,我们发现至少50箱受损,占总箱数的20%
14.We had the material inspected immediately when the goods arrived, and a shortage of
15kg was found.
货物抵达时,我们立即检查材料,发现短重15公斤
15.It was found, much to our astonishment, that nearly 30% of the electronic components
were water-stained.
惊讶地发现有近30%的电子产品被水污染
16.From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware, we find that a number of wooden cases
and the contents have been broken.
从2,000箱玻璃货物中抽查了一些,货物已经破碎。
17.On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of
cement had been lost.
在检查时,我们发现约50只袋子已破,估计240公斤水泥丢失
18.We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly
damaged condition.
我们遗憾地告诉你发来的货物中有8箱受损
19.We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.
我们已检查货物,发现92块遗失,其余不宜使用
20.Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.
经重检你方的货物被发现短重
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了外贸常用英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you? 如何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it. 别客气。
Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.
我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的。
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
What about the price? 对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you? 如何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?
Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it. 别客气
Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。
I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来
What about the price? 对价格有何看法?
What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?
How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as
theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in? 我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了外贸常见英语缩写,希望对你有帮助哦!
F/D: free docks 码头交货
FAA: free of all average 全损赔偿
FOR: free on rail 铁路交货(价)
FOT: free on truck 货车上交货(价)
IATA: International Air Transport Association 国际航空输运协会
TACT: the Air Cargo Tariff 航空货物运价手册
DOC: Direct Operating Cost 直接操作费
F.O.: free out 船方不负责卸货费用
F/L: freight list 运费单,运价表
B/L: bill of lading 提单
CTB/L: combined transport bill of lading 联运提单
AWB: airway bill 空运提单
MAWB: master airway bill 主提单
HAWB: house airway bill 分提单
SIL: shipper’s instruction letter 委托书
Bal.----------------------Balance 差额
bar. or brl.--------------barrel 桶; 琵琶桶
B.B. clause---------------Both to blame collision clause 船舶互撞条款
B/C-----------------------Bills for collection 托收单据
B.C.----------------------before Christ 公元前
b.d.----------------------brought down 转下
B.D.----------------------Bank draft 银行汇票
Bill----------------------Discounted 贴现票据
b.d.i.--------------------both dates inclusive 包括首尾两日
bdle. ; bdl.--------------bundle 把; 捆
b.e. ; B/E ; B. EX.-------Bill of Exchange 汇票
B.f.----------------------Brought forward 接下页
B/G-----------------------Bonded goods 保税货物
bg. ; b/s-----------------bag(s) 袋
bkg.----------------------backing 银行业务
bkt.----------------------basket 篮; 筐
bl.; bls.-----------------bale(s) 包
Blading-------------------Bill of Lading 提单
bldg.---------------------building 大厦
B/ldg.--------------------B/L Bill of Lading 提单
bls.----------------------Bales 包 , barrels 桶
bot. ; bott. ; btl--------bottle 瓶
br.-----------------------brand 商标; 牌
Brkge.--------------------breakage 破碎
brls.---------------------barrels 桶 ; 琵琶桶
b/s-----------------------bags; bales 袋 ; 包
Bs/L----------------------Bills of Lading 提单 (复数)
btl.----------------------bottle 瓶
bu.-----------------------bushel 蒲式耳
bx.-----------------------box 箱
bxs.----------------------boxes 箱 (复数), 盒 (复数)
c/- (or c/s)---------------cases 箱
ca.; c/s; cs.--------------case or cases 箱
C.A.D.; C/D----------------cash against documents 付款交单
canc.----------------------cancelled 取消 ; 注销
C.A.F.---------------------Cost,Assurance, Freight
---------------------------(=C.I.F.) 成本加保费. 运费价
canc.----------------------cancel, cancelled,cancellation取消 ; 注销
canclg.--------------------cancelling 取消 ; 注销
cat.-----------------------catalogue 商品目录
C/B------------------------clean bill 光票
C.B.D.---------------------cash before delivery 先付款后交单
c.c.-----------------------cubic centimetre 立方厘米 ;立方公分
c.c.-----------------------carbon copy 复写纸;副本 (指复写纸复印的)
C.C.-----------------------Chamber of Commerce 商会
C.C.I.B.-------------------China Commodity Inspection Bureau 中国商品检验局
C/d------------------------carried down 转下
cent-----------------------centum(L.) 一百
Cert. ; Certif.------------certificate ; certified 证明书; 证明
c.f.-----------------------Cubic feet 立方英尺
C/f------------------------Carried forward 接后; 结转 (下页 )
cf.------------------------confer 商议; Compare 比较
C.& F.---------------------Cost and Freight 成本加运费价格
CFS; C.F.S.----------------Container Freight Station 集装箱中转站; 货运站
Cg.------------------------Centigramme 公毫
C.G.A.---------------------Cargo's proportion of General Average 共同海损分摊额
cgo.-----------------------cargo 货物
chges.---------------------charges 费用
Chq.-----------------------Cheque支票
C.I.-----------------------Certificate of Insurance 保险凭证;
---------------------------Consular Invoice 领事发票; 领事签证
C.I.F----------------------Cost lnsurance Freight 成本.保险费加运费价格
C.I.F. & C.----------------Cost lnsurance Freight & Commission 成本. 保险费加运费. 佣金价格
C.I.F. & E.----------------Cost Insurance Freight & Exchange 成本. 保险费 . 运费加汇费的价格
C.I.F. & I-----------------Cost Insurance Freight & Interest 成本. 保险费. 运费加利息的价格
C.I.O.---------------------Cash in Order; Cash with order 订货时付款
cks.-----------------------casks 桶
cl.------------------------class; clause 级; 条款; 项
CLP------------------------Container Load Plan 集装箱装箱单
cm-------------------------centimetre 厘米; 公分
cm2------------------------square centimetre 平方厘米; 平方公分
cm3------------------------cubic centimetre 立方厘米; 立方公分
CMB------------------------国际公路货物运输条约
CMI------------------------Comit'e Maritime International 国际海事委员会
c/n------------------------cover note 暂保单; 预保单
CNC------------------------新集装箱运输
Co.------------------------Company 公司
c/o------------------------care of 转交
C/O ; c.o.-----------------Certificate of origin 产地证明书
c.o.d. ,C.O.D.-------------Cash on delivery or Collection delivery 货到付款
COFC-----------------------Container on Flat Car 平板车装运集装箱
Com.-----------------------Commission 佣金
Con.inv.-------------------Consular invoice 领事签证发票
Cont. ; Contr.-------------Contract 合同; 合约
Contd.---------------------Cotinued 继续; 续 (上页 )
Contg.---------------------containing 内容
Corp. ; Corpn. ; cor.------corporation 公司 ; 法人
C/P ; c. py.---------------charter party 租船契约
C.Q.D.---------------------Customary Quick Despatch 按习惯速度装卸
Cr.------------------------Credit 贷方; 信用证; Creditor 债权人
Crt.-----------------------crate 板条箱
Ct.------------------------Cent 人 ; Current 当前; 目前
Credit---------------------贷方; 信用证
C.T.D.---------------------Combined transport document 联合运输单据
CT B/L---------------------Combined transport bill of Iading 联合运输提单
C.T.O.---------------------Combined transport operator 联合运输经营人
cu. cm. ; cb. cm-----------cubic centimetre 立方厘米; 立方公分
cu. in. ; cb. in.----------cubic inch 立方寸
cu.m. ; cb. m.-------------cubic metre 立方米; 立方公尺
cu.ft. ; cb.ft.------------cubic foot 立方英尺
cur. ;---------------------Curt current (this month) 本月
cur.-----------------------currency 币制
cu.yd. ; cb. yd.-----------cubic yard 立方码
C.W.O.---------------------cash with order 订货时付款
c.w.t. ; cwt.--------------hundredweight 英担 (122磅)
CY-------------------------Container Yard 集装箱堆场
BAF: bunker adjustment factor 燃料附加费
YAS: Yen adjustment surcharge 日元贬值增值费
THC: terminal handling charges 装卸区操作(管理)费
DDU: delivery duty unpaid 未完税交货
DDP: delivery duty prepaid 完税交货
DDC: destination distribution charge 目的分送费
FAS: free alongside ship 启运港船边交货
FCA: free carrier 货交承运人
F/P: fire policy 火灾保险
FOB: free on board 船边交货
FOC: free of charges 免费
FOD: free of damage 损坏不赔
FOI: free of interest 无息
FOP: free on plane 飞机上交货
FOQ: free on quay 码头交货
C&F: cost and freight 成本加运费
C&I cost and insurance 成本加保险费
COD: cash on delivery/collect on delivery 货到付款
IRR: internal rate of return 内部收益率 (IRR—irregular report 异常报告)
CCA: current cost accounting 现实成本会计
Contract change authorization 合同更改批准
Changed carriage advice 变更货运通知
SOP: standard operating procedure 标准操作程序/标准运作规程
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸英语口语大全,希望对你有帮助哦!
1.i didn’t really want to extend the l/c.
我其实不想展证。
2.i don’t really fancy doning business with him.
我其实并不愿意和他做生意。
3.i have certain reservations about increasing the price.
对于涨价一事我有某些保留意见。
4.i wouldn’t be willing.
我不会愿意的。
5.i’m not sure we would find ourselves able to ship the goods withi this month.
我没办法肯定我们能否在本月装货。
6.i’m not really willing to buy it at such a high price.
我其实不愿意以这么高的价格购买它。
7.i’d be a bit awkward,actually.
实际上这有点棘手。
8.i’m afraid i can’t possibly open the l/c this month.
恐怕我不能在本月开证。
9.i’d like to be able to,but your price is not reasonable.
我倒希望能够如此,但你们的价格不合理。
10.i wish i could,but i have to ask the manager for permission.
我希望我能,但是我得征得经理同意。
11.it’s not that i don’t want to,but that i can’t.
不是我不想,而是我不能。
12.i’m not keen on working indoors all day long.
我不喜欢整日里在室内工作。
转贴于:外销员站_
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
在中国,纺织也是一大出口行业,因此从事纺织外贸的人员也需要懂得相对的英语口语。接下来读文网小编为大家整理了纺织外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
Pls. close the pocket with several movable stitches (must be not closed all, pls. leave 1cm at each side unstitching). 请用在口袋上缝一段可拆除的假线(一定不能全部缝合,两边要各留1cm不缝合)
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You‘ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I‘m sure the prices we submitted are competitive. 不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
Moreover, we‘ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you‘ll choose?能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸接待客人英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough
如果你订购量够大的话价格可以降30%
We can reduce our price to the level you suggested我们可以降低价格到你的要求
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
学会打外贸电话是一项很重要的技能。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸打电话英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2. Could you fax the data to my office?
3. Would you send the data by fax?
4. Could you post the data to me
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
外贸英语(Foreign trade English),外贸为商务英语范畴,确切的说是针对外贸行业的英语。接下来小编为大家整理了有关运输的外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
Who will bear the extra freight charges?
多出的运费由谁负担?
Please quote your current tariffs.
请报你公司的最新运费表。
Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.
从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。
the bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".
提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。
Words and Phrases
transport charge 运输费
cargo freight 运费
carriage 运费九)装运shipment
the shipment has arrived in good condition.
运到之货情况良好
I hope you’ll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.
我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。
Please exercise better care with future shipments.
对今后装运的货,请多加注意。
Can last shipment be duplicated?
上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?
We reGREt we can’t ship as you desired.
很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。
We’ll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.
我们将派船只在黄埔装运。
there is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.
货物多装了200磅。
Can we short-ship 5 tons?
我们可以少装5吨吗?
Please hold shipment pending our instructions.
请在我们通知之前暂停装货。
the goods are all ready for shipment.
货物已经准备好待装运。
It’s better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.
在塘沽装货比较合适。
A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.
中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。
We’d better have a brief talk about the loading port.
我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。
You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.
你可以选择天津作为交货港。
How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?
把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?
You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?
您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?
Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.
现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。
We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.
我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港
We’d like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.
我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。
It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from Shantou to Zhuhai.
将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。
Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?
咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?
He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.
他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。
What’s your unloading port please?
你们的卸货港定在哪里?
It’s not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.
把货卸在汉堡不太合适。
We don’t think it’s proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.
我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。
As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we’d like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.
我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。
there are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.
因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。
We’d like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.
我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪
I’ve got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.
关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。
the cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".
货已装上“东风”号轮船。
We ship most of our oil in bulk.
我们装运的油多数是散装的。
We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.
我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。
the facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.
出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。
Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.
如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。
the order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。
Could you manage to hasten the delivery?
你们能否加快装运?
Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
A timely delivery means a lot to us.
及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。
I’m sorry to say that we can’t advance the time of delivery.
非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
there’s still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.
还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?
they hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.
他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。
Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.
交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?
I’m sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
Can you effect shipment of the order in March?
您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
Is it possible to effect shipment during October?
能不能在10月份交货?
I want the goods to be delivered in June.
我希望你们能在6月份交货。
After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。
We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?
您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?
I’m terribly worried about late shipment.
我非常担心货物迟交。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
还盘是指受盘人不同意发盘中的交易条件而提出修改或变更的意见。在法律上叫反要约。接下来小编为大家整理了外贸还盘实用英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.
2.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.
3.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.
4.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.
5.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.
6.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.
7.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?
8.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.
9.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .
10. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.
11.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.
12.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.
13.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.
14.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.
15.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.
16. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.
17.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.
18.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.
19.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.
20.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
小编为大家整理了外贸产品介绍英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
(1) This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students
这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠
(2) The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.
我们生产的计算机其特点是品质好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用
(3) They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects
它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性
(4) You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.
一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用
(5) This product will pay its own way in a year
该产品一年就可收回成本
(6) This machine will pay back your investment in six months.
该机器半年就可收回投资
(7) The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical
我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用
(8) This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
这种自行车可以折叠,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用
(9) The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour
这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km
(10) These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.
这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养
(11) Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber
与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每公司损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的
(12) This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads
这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑
(13) This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.
这种材料的表面耐用并容易清洗
(14) This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company
这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要
(15) Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up
我方产品,品质优良,具有典型的东方特色
(16) Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks
我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料
(17) The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.
这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉
(18) As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable
我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用
(19) The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country
我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求
(20) As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you
我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
对外贸易亦称“国外贸易” 或“进出口贸易”,简称“外贸”,是指一个国家(地区)与另一个国家(地区)之间的商品、劳务和技术的交换活动。接下来小编为大家整理了经典的外贸英语口语,希望对你有帮助哦!
26、The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company. 我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
27、I've come to make sure that your stay in Shenzhen is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在深圳的逗留愉快。
28、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
29、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
30、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
31、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
32、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
33、So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
34、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
35、We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
36、That'll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
37、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
38、I can't say for certain off-hand. 我还不能马上说定。
39、Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
40、It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
41、But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不愿意在深圳多待一天吗?
42、I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
43、We've got to report back to the head office. 我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢
44、Thank you for you cooperation. 谢谢你们的合作。
5、Then we could look at the production line. 然后我们再去看看生产线。
6、These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
7、They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
8、We are running on two shifts. 我们实行的工作是两班倒。
9、Almost every process is computerized. 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
10、The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来外贸英语常用英语口语,欢迎大家参考学习。
trade by commodities 商品贸易
visible trade 有形贸易
invisible trade 无形贸易
barter trade 易货贸易
bilateral trade 双边贸易
triangle trade 三角贸易
multilateral trade 多边贸易
counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易
counter purchase 互购贸易
buy-back 回购贸易
compensation trade 补偿贸易
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面读文网小编为大家带来接见客户外贸英语口语,欢迎大家学习。
21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat?
你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
30.Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃过早餐了吗?
31.Yes. It was delicious.是的,味道很好。
32Good. Let"s go to the office.好的,我们去办公室吧。
33.How is your room?
你的房间怎样?
34.Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好吗?
35.Why don"t we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
36.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
38.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。
39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
浏览量:4
下载量:0
时间: