为您找到与生活类英语对话相关的共202个结果:
下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: OK. Hello! Can I have your name please?
你好!请问你叫什么?
Cat: Cat.
卡特。
Todd: Cat! Uh, is that short for something?
卡特!这是简称还是……?
Cat: Short for Kathryn.
凯瑟琳的简称。
Todd: Kathryn. OK, Kathryn. What's your full name?
凯瑟琳。好的,凯瑟琳,你的全名是?
Cat: Kathryn Lovelock.
凯瑟琳·洛夫洛克。
Todd: Oh, nice name. Nice!
哦,好名字。很棒!
Cat: Glad you think so.
很高兴你这么想。
Todd: And where are you from?
你来自哪里?
Cat: Ah, from England.
我来自英国。
Todd: OK. Where in England?
英国的哪里?
Cat: Ah, in the Southeast. A small town just by the seaside.
伦敦的东南部,海边的一座小镇。
Todd: Nice. So you live by the beach?
很棒。那么,你住在海滩附近?
Cat: Yes, about ten minutes from the beach.
是的,大约走十分钟就到海滩了。
Todd: Wow, do you surf?
你冲浪吗?
Cat: It's not the kind of place you can surf. The waves are too small and the sea is too cold
那不是能够冲浪的地方。浪太小了,海水也太冷了。
Todd: OK. What kind of place is your town?
你家所在的小镇是什么样的地方?
Cat: What kind of place?
什么样的地方……
Todd: Yeah!
是的!
Cat: It's..it's..well very very small. It's normally really busy in the summer. There's not very much to do there, but when the sun is shining you can go to the beach. It's really good.
那是个小地方。但夏天却很热闹。在哪儿没什么可做的,但阳光明媚的时候,可以去沙滩走走。那真的很棒。
Todd: Yeah, sounds like a great place. How far is it from London?
听上去是个不错的地方。那里距离伦敦有多远?
Cat: Ah, about 70 miles, so that's about two hours by train.
大约70英里。坐火车要2个小时。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Cat: From Central London.
到伦敦市中心。
Todd: So when you go to London you go by train?
那么你坐火车去伦敦?
Cat: Normally yes because you can't drive, there's nowhere to park.
通常是的,因为不能开车去,没有地方停车。
Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.
好的。很棒。谢谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: OK, Hello!
你好!
Jeanna: Hello!
你好!
Todd: We're back. What would you like to talk about?
今天你要谈些什么?
Jeanna: Driving.
开车。
Todd: OK. Tell us about driving.
好的。跟我们谈谈驾驶。
Jeanna: Well, I'm gonna get my permit soon and then I get to drive. I'm really looking forward to that. It's kind of the start of being independent.
我马上就拿到驾驶许可证了。我真的很期待能开车。这样我就能慢慢开始独立了。
Todd: Yeah, I hear you, so you say permit, is that the same thing as a license?
是的,你说快拿到许可证了,它和驾照一样吗?
Jeanna: No, you have to have your permit six months before you can get a license.
不一样,要先拿到许可证,六个月后才能拿驾照。
Todd: Oh, really. How do you get a permit?
真的。怎样拿到许可证?
Jeanna: You have to take driving school, then you have to go to the DMV and take a test.
你要上驾驶学校,接着要去DMV接受测试。
Todd: OK. What is the DMV?
什么是DMV?
Jeanna: The Department of Motor Vehicles.
DMV就是机动车辆管理局。
Todd: OK, and they give you your license of permit so you can drive. OK, when you have a driver's license what places do you want to go to?
DMV发给你许可证,这样你就可以开车了。好的,等你有了驾驶证,你想去哪?
Jeanna: To see my friends and to hang out, just to school and back.
我可以去看看我的朋友,和他们一起出去,开车上下学。
Todd: OK, nice, so do you have a car right now?
很棒,你现在有车吗?
Jeanna: No.
没有。
Todd: OK, are you saving?
那你在攒钱吗?
Jeanna: Yeah!
是的!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: OK, Yoko!
Todd:洋子!
Yoko: Hi!
Yoko:你好!
Todd: We're going to talk about your trip to America.
Todd:我们来聊聊你在美国的旅行。
Yoko: Trip to America. OK.
Yoko:美国的旅行,好的。
Todd: OK. When did you go to the U.S.?
Todd:你什么时候去的美国?
Yoko: It's about 4 years ago.
Yoko:大约4年前。
Todd: And what did you do?
Todd:你都做了什么?
Yoko: Actually, I went to Michigan and I worked as a volunteer teacher in public school.
Yoko:事实上,我去了密歇根州,在一所公立学校中做志愿者老师。
Todd: OK. What was the public school like?
Todd:那所公立学校怎么样?
Yoko: It was not big, and so it was not big. I don't know how to say that, so what should I say....
Yoko:不大,那所学校不是很大,我不知道怎么说,我该怎么说呢……
Todd: It was just a small school?
Todd:那是一间小学校?
Yoko: Yeah. Small school. So only maybe 200 students I think.
Yoko:是的,一所很小的学校。大概只有200名学生。
Todd: Oh, really!
Todd:真的!
Yoko: Yeah, it was really small.
Yoko:是的,真的很小。
Todd: Wow, that is small.
Todd:哇,很小啊。
Yoko: Yeah, yeah.
Yoko:是的。
Todd: Did you know all the students?
Todd:你认识那儿所有的学生吗?
Yoko: I don't think so. I just visited some classes. Yes.
Yoko:我不这么认为。我只是去了几节课。
Todd: So what did you think of America?
Todd:你对美国有什么看法?
Yoko: I think it is a great country for many people who wants to try new things.
Yoko:我认为美国是一个伟大的国家,在美国,人们想要尝试一些新的东西。
Todd: OK.
Todd:好的。
Yoko: You know, so for example I did not have any special skills to teach, but they let me to work there as a volunteer, and they gave me a great oppurtunity to meet a lot of students, who are really nice I think.
Yoko:例如,我没有教书的特殊技能,但校方允许我作为志愿者在那里工作,他们给了我一个机会去接触那里的学生们,学生们都很友好。
Todd: Ah, OK. I agree. What were your students like?
Todd:哦,好的,我同意。你的学生怎么样?
Yoko: They were really motivated to learn Japanese, but they didn't learn a lot. They just, they just wanted to play with me, from other countries. Who is from, sorry!
Yoko:他们对学习日语很积极,但他们并没有学多少。他们只是想和我玩,和来自其他国家的人玩。
Todd: OK. Do you have any special memories from your trip?
Todd:你对这次美国之旅有没有留下什么特殊的记忆?
Yoko: Yes, I visited lots of places by myself and I was really afraid of speaking English to people there but they tried to understand me, and they helped me a lot and I really think OK, they are lots of people who are nice all over the world.
Yoko:是的。我自己去了很多地方。我真的很害怕和当地人说英语,但他们总是努力地理解我,他们帮了我很多很多,这让我觉得全世界有很多好心人。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: So Tara, I see you've just bought a new guitar.
塔拉,我看你买了一把新吉他。
Tara: Yeah, I have, yeah.
是的,我买了。
Todd: Yeah!
是啊!
Tara: It's very nice.
这把新吉他很好。
Todd: So, what's the reasoning behind buying a guitar?
你购买把吉他的原因是什么?
Tara: Well, I work at nights so I have the daytime free, and to be honest, most people they work in the day so I'm often on my own, and I just want something to keep me entertained in the daytime, and I don't really like reading books, so I want something to do with my hands, so I thought buying a guitar is a good idea.
我都是晚上工作,白天时间充裕,说实话,大部分人都是白天工作,所以我白天都是一个人,我只是想白天找点儿事儿做,我不喜欢读书,我想找点能动手的事情做,因此觉的买把吉他是个不错的主意。
Todd: Do you have any kind of music you would like to sing or learn to play?
你有没有喜欢唱的或是喜欢弹奏的音乐?
Tara: I'd like to learn, have you heard, there's some English bands, like Cold Play and Turn Break so I'd like to learn that kind of style.
我喜欢学习弹唱,你听说过酷玩和Turn Break等英国乐团吗,我喜欢学那个风格的音乐。
Todd: OK. Do you plan to take lessons or just learn on your own?
你打算去上课,还是自己学?
Tara: No, well a couple of my friends, they you know, they can, they learned guitar as well. I can't really take lessons in
Japan. I think that might be a bit too much, but my friends are going to teach me. Hopefully. Yeah!
不,我的几个朋友,你认识的,他们也学习吉他。我在日本上不了吉他课。我想我要学的有很多,但我的朋友会教我。希望如此!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: OK, Nicoleta I am going to ask you questions about your kitchen.
妮科尔塔,我来问几个厨房里的问题。
Nicoleta: Mm-hm.
嗯。
Todd: OK, first of all, what do you do in your kitchen?
首先,你在厨房里都做什么?
Nicoleta: Cooking mostly.
大多都是做饭。
Todd: Yeah, OK. At your home, back in Germany, who cooks at your house?
好的。在你德国的家里,通常都是谁做饭?
Nicoleta: Well, I'm living alone so I do normally.
我自己独居,所以通常都是我自己做饭。
Todd: OK, do you cook every night or do you usually buy take-out or?
你每晚都自己做饭,还是买外卖?
Nicoleta: No, at the weekends, yeah, mostly at the weekends.
我不是每晚做饭,通常是周末的时候自己做饭吃。
Todd: OK. Actually what's a German dish that people cook like a..
那么,德国菜通常是真么样的……
Nicoleta: Typical?
你是说典型德国菜?
Todd: Yeah.
是的。
Nicoleta: Sauerkraut.
德国酸菜
Todd: Really?
真的?
Nicoleta:No, Yeah, everyone asks me about sausages here by the way. But I don't know a typical meal. Maybe really sausages. I mean, originally but yes.
这里所有的人都会问我为什么不是德国香肠。到我不知道有什么经典德国菜。也许真的是香肠。但要从起源上看,是德国酸菜。
Todd: OK. What's in your kitchen?
你的厨房里都有什么?
Nicoleta: Dishes and food, fridge. No microwave.
有盘子,食物,冰箱。但没有微波炉。
Todd: No microwave?
没有微波炉?
Nicoleta: No microwave.
没有。
Todd: That's good. You're healthy. What's something you can cook very well?
这样很好,没有微波炉可以吃得很健康。有什么菜是你拿手的吗?
Nicoleta: That I can cook very well? Soups.
我的拿手菜?汤。
Todd: OK. Like what kind of soup?
哪种汤?
Nicoleta: Zucchini, cucumber.
南瓜,黄瓜汤。
Todd: How do you make it?
你是怎么做的呢?
Nicoleta: It's very easy, just I don't know the English word, so don't ask!
很简单,这是我不知道用英语怎么说,千万别问我!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: OK, Roe, why don't we talk about your first job.
罗伊,我们问什么不谈谈你的第一份职业呢。
Roe: OK
好的。
Todd: Yeah, tell us about your first job.
跟我们谈谈你的第一份工作。
Roe: You mean my official full-time first job, talking about!
你是指谈谈我的第一份正式的全职工作!
Todd: Yeah, sure. How about that?
是的,没错。你的第一份工作怎么样?
Roe: OK. That was right after graduating university. I became a salesman.
好的。那时我刚从大学毕业。我成为了一名销售人员。
Todd: Oooh, salesman! Nice.
唔,销售!很棒。
Roe: Yep, salesman.
是的,一名销售。
Todd: What were you selling?
你销售的产品是什么?
Roe: I was selling nothing.
我什么都不卖。
Todd: Nothing
什么都不卖?
Roe: Nothing. Well, basically I was selling a membership. So, that's, it's not something people can see or visualize, but it's like just membership, so.
什么都不卖。实际上,我销售的是一种身份。它不是人们能够看到的实体产品,而是一种会员身份。
Todd: Was it like a membership to a country club?
就像乡村俱乐部的会员身份一样?
Roe: Yeah, actually a private resorts and golf clubs.
是的,实际上那是一家私人度假村和高尔夫俱乐部。
Todd: Nice. Was this in Japan or in the US?
真棒,那是在日本还是在美国?
Roe: In Japan.
在日本。
Todd: Wow. What was the best thing about your job?
哇。这份工作最好的地方在于?
Roe: Troubles! Cause I have to knock on people's houses.
麻烦!因为我得去挨家挨户地去敲门。
Todd: Oh, wow, it was door to door.
哇,挨家挨户啊。
Roe: Exactly without any appointments and membership costs 5 million yen. Starting, starting costs.
是的,没有任何预约的敲门访问,而且会员费要500万日元。而这只是入会费。
Todd: 5 million yen to start and you must have been in very rich neighborhoods.
500万日元的入会费,那你肯定要去很高档的社区了。
Roe: No, actually we just go to any areas. We just stop off at a station and we start from there.
不,实际上我们是什么社区都要去。随便一站下车后就开展工作了。
Todd: Really. Were you successful?
真的吗,那你的工作进展顺利吗?
Roe: It's a long story but to be honest with you, how many memberships do you think I sold in a year?
说来话长,但坦白讲,你认为我一年能够介绍多少会员入会?
Todd: Wow, I don't know. I will take a guess. In one year, maybe one, two a week, so my guess is, I don't know, a hundred.
哇,我不知道。我试着猜测一下。一年内也许有……一周有1,2名,所以我猜……我不知道,一百名?
Roe: One!
一名!
Todd: One! One!
一名!
Roe: Can you believe it!
你能相信吗!
Todd: So you must, so you remember the lucky person? Probably still remember that person.
那你肯定对你唯一的客户印象很深刻了?也许至今还记得他。
Roe: And you know what, the person who bought my membership, is who? My father.
你知道吗,是谁通过我的介绍入会?我的父亲。
Todd: Ooh, that's a tough job.
哦,这项工作真的很艰巨。
Roe: It was rough, really. It was really rough.
真的很艰苦,真的。很艰苦。
Todd: That's a lot of rejection, every day. No, no, no
每天都会被很多人拒绝,总是听到人说no,no,no。
Roe: I know, I mean if you think about it, that's natural though, I mean 5 million yen. and I can't really show the place, cause I can't take the person to the place. all I can do is show the picture and speak and that was right after the bubble economy bursted, so nobody had really, nobody had money, so.
我知道,我是说如果你仔细想想,这就是很自然的事,500万日元啊。而且我无法展示俱乐部场所,因为我不能带客户过去参观。我能做的只是展示图片并且介绍,而且那正是在产生经济泡沫之后,所以没有人真的想入会,也没有人有这个闲钱。
Todd: Wow, man so were you depressed? Were you sad?
哇,兄弟,那你沮丧吗?难过吗?
Roe: It was very interesting. It was hard to motivate myself. The people would call the police, and call me like a robber Yeah, yeah, cause I had to like open the gate and run to the door and stick my leg so that they won't shut the door.
很有趣。这份工作很难激励我的斗志。人们会报警称我是强盗,所以我只能打开院门,小跑到房门前用腿顶住门缝,以防他们关上屋门。
Todd: Seriously.
你是认真的?
Roe: Yeah, that's how you do it. Door to door sells.
是的,是你也会这么做。这就是挨家挨户的销售。
Todd: Wow, that's, that's a tough job. I don't think I could do a job, what's your job now? What do you do now?
哇,真是一项艰苦的工作。我不认为我能胜任这份工作,你现在在做什么?从事什么职业?
Roe: I am, I work for Yokohama city and I am in a place called Yokohama Convention Bureau. It's a city job.
我在横滨市横滨会议局工作。这是一份市政工作。
Todd: OK, so the Yokohama Convention Bureau. OK, so you deal with foreigners, naturally cause it's in English.
好的,横滨会议局。那么你主要和外国人打交道,自然是说英语了。
Roe: And travellers and visitors and what have you.
还有旅客和游客
Todd: Do you like your job now?
你热爱你现在的工作吗?
Roe: Interesting! Like I said I meet talk to about over 2,000 people a day, so it's kind of tiring though.
很有趣!如我所说的,我每天能和2000多人打交道,因此也是一份很辛苦的工作。
Todd: Wow, 2,000 people a day.
哇,一天接触2000多人。
Roe: About 200 people an hour. My office is at the station. Yokohama station. Right out of the gate of the JR, so people are going to stop by.
大概一小时有200人。我的办公室就在横滨站。就在日本铁路公司对面,所以经常有人顺便去看看我。
Todd: You, that's a lot of talking. You must be tired of talking.
我们谈了很多,你一定很累了吧。
Roe: I am tired.
是的,很累。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd:Hello, Jason. You're from England. Uh, where are you from in England?
Jason,你好。你来自英国。恩那你是从英国的哪个地方来的呢?
Jason:I'm from South London.
我来自南伦敦。
Todd:Oh, cool. South London. Why don't you talk about that for a while.
哇,很棒啊南伦敦。你能跟我们谈谈吗?
Jason:OK, well, London is a little bit colder that Japan, it's a little bit more expensive as well, so it is kind of nice to come here and spend my money.
好啊!伦敦比日本冷一些,而且消费水平还高一点儿,所以说来这儿花钱还是不错的。
Todd:So actually, you said South London right? Is that where Wimbleton is? South London?
你说的是南伦敦对吗?是Wimbleton所在的地方吗?南伦敦?
Jason:Wimbleton, No! Wimbleton's in West London.
不,Wimbleton在西伦敦。
Todd:West London!
西伦敦!
Jason:Yeah. South London isn'tfamousfor much, really,apart fromrude people like me.
是的。南伦敦没那么出名,真的,除了像我这样粗鲁的人。
Todd:So what's the difference between South London and West London and North London?
那南,西和北伦敦都有什么区别呢?
Jason:Yeah, there is a big difference between all the places in London. Everyone's got differentaccents. Everyoneactsdifferently. England has a lot of different places. For example, in North England they'll have different accents, completely different accents, from South England and sometimes even different languages, like in Wales and Scotland, so.
是的。伦敦的各个部分差异是很大的。大家的口音是不同的,行为表现也有很大的差异。英国有很多不同的地方。比如说,英国的北部和南部就很不一样,人们的口音都是不同的,完全不同,有时甚至连语言都完全不同。威尔士和苏格兰也是这样的。
Todd:So your accent is South London.
那你是南伦敦口音。
Jason:My accent is South London, yeah. Someone from North London would sound completely different from me, and West London and so on, so.
是的,我是南伦敦口音。来自北伦敦的人跟我的口音完全不一样,西伦敦还有其他地区的也是。
Todd:So is South London the best place to live?
那么就是说南伦敦是最适宜居住的地方?
Jason:Oh, yeah, of course. Actually, Central London would be but it is way too expensive, kind of like Tokyo.
哦,对的,当然。事实上,伦敦的中部地区物价太高,有点儿像东京。
Todd:OK. Were you born in South London?
好的。你是生在南伦敦吗?
Jason:Yeah, I was born in South London. Yeah. But, you know, I've been everywhere in England, so andbelieve methere's a lot of different places, everywhere is different, so .
对的,我在南伦敦出生。但你知道的,我已经逛遍了英国,所以请相信我,这有很多不同的地方,而且每一处都是不同的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Trevor: Then I get home from work, I like to relax, have a drink and watch TV.
我们来谈谈晚上的活动吧。Trevor你晚上一般都做什么啊?
Todd: OK. When do you usually get home at night?
下了班回家我喜欢放放松,喝杯茶再看看电视。
Trevor: About 7:00 or 7:30. About that time.
好的,通常你晚上都几点到家?
Todd: OK. How do you go home? Do you drive or take the train?
7点或7点半,大概就是那个时候。
Trevor: Oh, I take the train.
好。你都怎么回家啊?自己开车还是坐火车?
Todd: OK. And when do you go to bed?
哦坐火车。
Trevor: I'm usually about midnight.
好。那你都什么时候睡觉啊?
Todd: At midnight. That's pretty late.
通常在半夜12点吧。
Trevor: Yeah, I'm pretty tired by then.
12点啊,太晚了。
Todd: OK. When do you wake up the next day?
的确,之后感觉好累。
Trevor: 6:30
恩,那第二天都几点起啊?
Todd: 6:30!
6点半。
Trevor: Exactly
6点半!
Todd: Wow! You only get six and a half hours sleep a night.
的确!
Trevor: That's all I need.
哇!那你每天才睡6个半小时。
Todd: Man, you're a strong guy! Um..how often do you look at the stars?
这就够了。
Trevor: Not so often but sometimes I can see them when I'm walking home. And sometimes the moon!
唉你可真够厉害的!恩那你通常多久看一次星星啊?
Todd: The moon. OK! Can you see the stars from your house?
不是很经常,但就在我走回家的时候偶尔会看看,而且有的时候看到的是月亮。
Trevor: Yeah!
月亮!好!从你们家能看到星星吗?
Todd: Nice. Is it cold at night where you live?
能啊!
Trevor: At the moment, yeah, but it is getting warmer, summer is approaching.
好啊,你住的那地儿晚上冷吗?
Todd: OK. And do you prefer the morning or the evening?
现在冷,不过夏天快到了,就要转暖了。
Trevor: I'm a morning person.
好,那你更喜欢白天还是晚上呢?
Todd: Oh, me, too. I'm the same. Last question, can you stay up all night?
我是个爱早起的人。
Trevor: If I have a good reason, but usually I get tired after midnight.
哦我也是。最后一个问题,你能整晚的熬夜吗?
Todd: OK. Yeah, me too. All right, thanks Trevor.
如果我有个足够好的理由,我会的。不过通常我都会熬到深夜。
Trevor: See you later!
好,我也是,谢谢你。
好,过会见!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: OK. Matthew, we are going to talk about food.
Matthew, 我们来谈谈食物吧。
Matt: OK.
好的。
Todd: What kind of foods do you like?
你喜欢哪种食物?
Matt: Well, now I'm in Japan at the moment, I'm eating a lot of sushi.
恩, 我现在在日本,吃了好多寿司。
Todd: OK.
哦哦,好。
Matt: I've only got two weeks left here so it's kind of sushi three times a week.
我还要两个礼拜就要离开了所以我要一周去吃三次寿司。
Todd: Oh, wow! You really love the stuff.
哦,哇!你是真的很喜欢吃寿司啊。
Matt: Yeah, it's fun. It's great.
对呀,很好吃。
Todd: Where do you eat sushi?
你都在哪儿吃寿司啊?
Matt: Well, we either buy it in a supermarket, kind of buy a tray, about a thousand yen, or we'll go down to the conveyor belt restaurant just down the side the university on our way home.
恩,我们要么在超市里买些,大约一小托盘,一千日元左右;要么就去回转寿司餐厅,就在我们回家路上路过的那个大学边上。
Todd: OK.
好的。
Matt: Pick up a few plates.
从回转台上取盛放食物的盘子下来。
Todd: The conveyor belt restaurant.
这就是回转餐厅。
Matt: I don't know the Japanese word for that. We call it the conveyor belt restaurant.
我不知道用日本话怎么说,我们都叫它回转餐厅。
Todd: When you go to sushi, how much does it cost?
你去吃寿司的时候一般会花多少钱?
Matt: Well, it's 130 yen for one plate, and usually there is two of us that go and usually we spend about one and a half thousand yen (1,500), about ten plates.
恩一盘是130日元,而且通常我们是两个人去,大概花1500日元,10盘左右吧。
Todd: Ten plates!
10盘!
Matt: Yeah! We like it!
对呀!我们都很喜欢吃寿司!
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Todd: Christian can you talk about the summers in Norway.
Christian,你能谈谈挪威的夏季吗?
Christian: Yeah, a lot people think the summers in Norway are really cold, but actually they're not. Maybe everything, the weather is changing because of El Nino effect, I don't know, but we've had, for the last four or five years, we've had pretty warm summers. It gets close to 30 degrees centigrade, and which is enjoyable I guess, and there's no humidity. It's nice and dry and it's just pleasant weather really. Yeah, and what we do in the summers is different. Some people have a house on small islands on the coast, or some people have a house on the mountains, and you can either go to the mountains and enjoy the lakes, the forests, or you can go to the coast and enjoy the beach, the water, go fishing, so there's plenty of things to do in the summer, yeah, and we get a lot of tourist coming in the summer though, because it's not that hot. It's just pleasant and enjoyable.
好的。很多人都认为挪威的夏季是非常冷的,但实际不是这样的。大概是由于厄尔尼诺现象,一切都在变,至少天气是在转暖。我也说不好,但在过去的四五年中,夏天确实比较暖和。都快接近30度了,我想这个温度刚好会让人觉得很舒服,而且不是很潮湿。天气不错也干燥,是很宜人的。对了,我们在夏天还有很多不同的活动。有些人会在海岸边的小岛上搭建一所小房子,而有些人会在山上搭房子。你可以爬爬山,欣赏下湖泊,看看树林,或者你可以去海边,河边,钓钓鱼,总之就是在夏天会有很多可以做的事儿。而且挪威的夏天会迎来很多游客,因为天气还不算很热,刚好会让人感到很舒服。
Todd: Wow, sounds like a good place.
哇,听起来像个不错的地方。
Christian: Yeah, it is.
对,就是个不错的地方。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
大学生活同于高中生活,有了更加丰富的生活体验。下面读文网小编为大家带来关于大学生活常见英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
W:How was school today, Dominic?
M:I hate school.
W:Why, what happened?
M:I messed up my midterm exam so badly today.
W:It's just one exam, can you retake the exam?
M:Yes, but it's so humiliating, I don't want my friends to know I failed.
W:Why didn't you do a good job?
M:I don't know, I sat down at my seat, looked at my paper and then my mind just went totally blank.
W:Do you think you study enough for the exam?
M:No.
W:What did you do last night?
M:I watched TV.
W:Did you "studyed" at all last night for your exam?
M:No, not really.
W:I'm sure if you had studyed , you would have done well, when do you retake your exam?
M:Tomorrow.
M:All right, get out your books, I'll help you prepare.
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活常用两人英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Tom:
Excuse me, where can I buy pillows and bedsheets?
你好,请问哪儿卖枕头和床单的?
Linda:
Sure, in the fourth aisle on this floor.
哦,这层第四行过道就有卖的。
Tom:
Thanks. I want to buy some new bedding.
谢谢,我想买点儿新的床上用品。
Linda:
Ok, what kind of pillows: foam or fluffy?
好的,您想要什么样的枕头,海绵芯的还是绒芯的?
Tom:
Fluffy.I like soft pillows.
绒芯的。我喜欢软枕。
Linda:
Alright, and the size of your bed?
好,多大的床?
Tom:
King-size.
特大号的那种。
Linda:
Ok, i'll show you what we have in stock.
好,我给你看看我们的现货。
Tom:
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
如今没有一口流利的英语,了解一些简单的日常英语对话技巧也是很有必要的!今天读文网小编在这里为大家分享一些日常生活简单英语小对话,希望这些英语对话会对大家有所帮助!
Li Lei:
How many members are therein your family?
你们家有几口人?
Wang Fei:
There are four of us altogether. My father, mother, brother and I.
一共四口,我爸、妈、哥哥和我。
Li Lei:
How old are you? Can you tell me?
你多大了?能告诉我吗?
Wang Fei:
I’m seventeen.
我.. 17了。
Li Lei:
How old is your brother?
你哥哥多大了?
Wang Fei:
He is five years older than me.
他比我大.. 5岁。
Li Lei:
Then your parents are in their fifties. Am I fight?
那你父母今年.. 50多岁了,对吧?
Wang Fei:
Yes, I think they are.
我想是的。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面读文网小编为大家带来生活简单英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!
Mary:
Hi, John! I haven’t seen you for ages.
喂,约翰,好久没看见你了。
John:
Hi! Yes, it’s been a long time. I’m really glad to see you.
你好。是有好长时间了。看见你我真高兴啊。
Mary:
I’m glad to see you, too. How’ve you been?
看见你我也很高兴。你最近还好吗?
John:
Just fine. How is everything with you?
还可以。你一切都还好吗?
Mary:
Not bad. I finally bought a house. It’s an old one, but built really solid. It is close to here. Do you want to come over for lunch?
还不错。我终于买了栋房子。虽是一栋旧房,但建得很坚固。里这里很近。过来吃午饭怎么样?
John:
I’d like that, but I’m flying home this afternoon, and I told my parents I’d meet them at the airport for lunch.
很愿意哦,但下午我要飞回家,而且我已告诉了我的爸妈,我要在机场和他们见面,然后一起去吃午饭。
Mary:
OK, next time you’re here.
好吧,下次你在这里时我们再找机会吧。
John:
That’s a deal.
就这么办,一言为定。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
想练习英语口语,那么英语情景对话就是你最好的练习材料,下面读文网小编为大家带来关于学习生活的英语对话,供大家参考学习!
Todd: Hello, Tini.
托德:你好,蒂尼。
Tini: Yes, hello.
蒂尼:你好。
Todd: Now, Tini, I know that you are a very good student and you enjoy being a student.
托德:蒂尼,我知道你是名优等生,而且你喜欢做学生。
Tini: Yes, I enjoy being a student.
蒂尼:对,我喜欢做学生。
Todd: OK, so as a teacher, I always want to know students are thinking, so I have some questions for you.
托德:好,我是老师,我一直很想知道学生们在想什么,所以我要问你几个问题。
Tini: Sure.
蒂尼:好的。
Todd: OK, the first question: Do you like homework?
托德:第一个问题,你喜欢写作业吗?
Tini: Well, to some extent, yes. That's a really difficult question. I used to hate it when I was small but as soon as... you know, like being a university student, you gotta be more initiative toward the work that you do and then so we don't have any more homework but we have to, like, acknowledge our role and our responsibility, our duties as well, and then so.
蒂尼:从某种程度上来讲,喜欢。这个问题很难回答。我小时候很讨厌写作业,不过……成为大学生以后,面对自己的任务时要更积极,大学生并没有太多的作业,不过我们要认清我们的作用和职责。
Todd: Well, how about in class, do you like to study alone or do you like to study in groups with other students?
托德:在课堂上你是喜欢自己一个人学习还是喜欢和其他学生一起学习?
Tini: Well, like different people, we have different learning styles. Like for me, I think I learn best through listening and discussions.
蒂尼:不同的人学习方式也不同。我个人认为最好的学习方式是倾听和讨论。
Todd: So that means you enjoy doing group work?
托德:所以你喜欢小组学习?
Tini: Yes, I enjoy doing group work, but of course, like, I would prefer, like, sometimes alone to have my own ideas first and then discuss it. You know, balancing.
蒂尼:对,我喜欢小组学习,不过我有时我也喜欢独自学习,先了解自己的观点以后再和其他人一起讨论。你知道,要平衡。
Todd: A balance. A fair balance.
托德:平衡。很好的平衡。
Tini: Yes, a fair balance.
蒂尼:对,很好的平衡。
Todd: Next question is do you prefer a strict teacher who has many rules or do you prefer and easy going teacher who has no rules over the class?
托德:下一个问题,你喜欢有很多规定的严格老师还是喜欢对课堂没有规定好相处的老师?
Tini: Well, like for me, it actually really depends. I would like a moderate teacher actually. Well,...
蒂尼:对我来说,这要视情况而定。我喜欢温和的老师。
Todd: Something in between?
托德:介于两者之间?
Tini: Yes, something in between. A teacher who is very understanding and it's OK if there are many rules, however it doesn't really cross over the line, you know, students, they should have their own lives and then, like, the teacher should respect different ways of doing things for the students I think.
蒂尼:对,介于两者之间。老师要理解学生,如果有很多规定,只要学生没有越界,那就应该让学生有自己的生活,我认为,老师应该尊重学生处理事情的不同方法。
Todd: OK, that sounds good.
托德:好,听上去不错。
Tini: I like interesting teachers probably.
蒂尼:我喜欢有趣的老师。
Todd: Last one, do you prefer studying with multi-media, like movies, audio clips, or do you prefer studying with printed material, like books and journals?
托德:最后一个问题,你喜欢通过电影、音频等多媒体应用学习,还是喜欢用书籍、报刊等印刷材料学习?
Tini: Like, for me I like hands on things, like I like to write on things that I read so I think I prefer, like, journals and books more where I can actually have like a hands-on feeling.
蒂尼:我喜欢动手实践,我喜欢在我看的东西上标记,所以我喜欢用报刊和书籍学习,这样我就可以体验动手实践的感觉了。
Todd: That you are actually touching it.
托德:因为你能触碰到。
Tini: Actually touching it, and actually you can write it, on it, like more flexible, I think, like for me.
蒂尼:对,能触碰到,可以在上面标记,我认为这样更灵活一些。
Todd: OK, no, that is interesting. Well, thanks for you input.
托德:好,这很有趣。好,谢谢你和我们分享。
Tini: No, problem. Anytime.
蒂尼:不客气,随时乐意。
浏览量:5
下载量:0
时间:
想要学习一些实用的生活英语口语对话,下面读文网小编为大家带来生活实用的英语对话,希望对你有所帮助!
A: Why do you look so gloomy? What are you looking for?
A:你怎么看起来这么沮丧?在找什么呢?
B: My dissertation. I put it somewhere last night and I can't find it now.
B:我的学位论文,我昨天晚上把它放在某个地方,现在找不到了。
A: Did you finish typing yesterday?
A:你昨天把它打完了吗?
B: Yes, I kept on typing it until midnight, but it is lost.
B:是的,我一直打到半夜,但现在它不见了。
A: Don't worry about it. It must be somewhere in your room. Let's see where you put it. Have you searched your drawers and the desk?
A:别担心,它肯定是在你房间的某个地方,我们来看看你可能把它放到哪儿,你找过抽屉和桌子了吗?
B: Yes, but there is nothing inside the drawers or on the desk.
B:是的,但抽屉里和桌子上都没有。
A: How about the shelf?
A:架子上呢?
B: I've searched everywhere. Where on earth did I put it?
B:我哪儿都找遍了,我到底把它放到哪儿呢?
A: Don't get upset over it. At least you have another week to go.
A:别烦,至少你还有一个星期呢。
B: I have been working on it for a whole month and it's too late to write another. Just think of all my hard work that goes for nothing. How could I do such a thing?
B:我已经花了整整一个月的时间在这上面,现在再写一篇太迟了,想想我的努力毫无结果,我怎么能干这种事?
A: Cheer up! What I meant was that you can find it sometime during a week. There is no need to write a new one. Oh, what's this? Is this your dissertation?
A:高兴点,我的意思是你在这周内一定能找到它,没有必要写篇新的。噢,这是什么?这是你的毕业论文吗?
B: Let me see. Yes, that's it. Where did you find it?
B:让我瞧瞧,是的,就是它。你在哪儿找到的?
A: You’ve put it among these journals.
A:你把它和这些期刊放在一起了。
B: My poor memory. Thank you very much.
B:我的记性真差,太谢谢你了。
浏览量:2
下载量:0
时间:
考研英语2024备考复习技巧
考研英语分为英语一,英语二。考研英语一和英语二的题型都有英语知识运用、阅读理解和写作。以下是小编为大家收集的关于考研英语2024备考复习技巧的相关内容,供大家参考!
1、考研英语二的总考试时长是180分钟。
2、第一部分的20个选择题,可以安排20分钟。
3、第二部分的A节安排75分钟,B节安排25分钟。预计总时长是100分钟。
4、第三部分的英译汉,安排20分钟。
5、第四部分的Part A安排15分钟,Part B安排25分钟。预计总时长是40分钟。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间:
硕士研究生考研英语完型填空题及答案(2024)
为了让考研的同学更高效地复习考研英语,小编考研频道已经整理出了2024年考研英语完型填空试题和答案。如果你正在准备考研,不妨了解一下这些资料,希望它们能对你的备考有所帮助。
考研的考场分配根据考生的所在地以及报考学校等进行安排,在职人员考研时,考场一般都会分配在户籍所在地或工作单位所在地。
考研报考同一学校的考生理论上是分配在一个考点,甚至是同一考场的。考研报考同一学校的相同专业和不同专业是一起考试的。因为考研的考点、考场分配是实行统一管理,采取统一分配的原则,便于管理。
考研考场还有另外的分配方法,是划分考研的考场、考点时先按照各省、各市进行统一划分,然后是按照学校进行划分,再次是按照专业进行划分。
总之就是考研考场怎么分配对于考生的影响不大,考生只需要按照准考证所指示的前往指定考点进行考试即可,并且携带相关证件。
浏览量:3
下载量:0
时间: